• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, Enchubben said:

It’s the aggy yard banners/signs in the landscaping for me, along with wearing maroon colored shirts 3-4x a week. 

Our hunters are all Ags.  Good guys, but written in the contract is ZERO ag gear of any kind will be displayed at ANY time at their campsite (modified sea crate).  

And yes, a big Texas flag flies proudly on the cabin.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Yup, you can tell the one ag in our neighborhood, because of the omnipresent ag flag, garden sign, and maroon pickup in the driveway with at least three pieces of ag/SEC flair. 

And not just occasionally, but every single time I see him outside of his house, he's wearing maroon ag gear.  Every, single, time.

The good news is that his kids, who he used to dress head-to-toe in ag gear as well, are now high school aged, and no longer wear any of it.  Hopefully they've seen the light...

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Yup, you can tell the one ag in our neighborhood, because of the omnipresent ag flag, garden sign, and maroon pickup in the driveway with at least three pieces of ag/SEC flair. 

And not just occasionally, but every single time I see him outside of his house, he's wearing maroon ag gear.  Every, single, time.

The good news is that his kids, who he used to dress head-to-toe in ag gear as well, are now high school aged, and no longer wear any of it.  Hopefully they've seen the light...

Family up the street are ags.  Just popped out their fourth kid.  They are breeding like rabbits......

1 minute ago, Classic Rock said:

We used to hunt in that area outside of Talpa. The cabin was an old Santa Fe Box car. Great spot for deer and duck.

Near Talpa.  Not really even a town anymore.  Have to go into Coleman to get anything.  Deer and duck are again promising and the quail are making a comeback thankfully!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, utee94 said:

The really good ones will even paint their front door burgundy. Had some move in a few blocks away on a street I drive down fairly regularly. I shit you not, timeline went like this…

for sale sign in yard

month or so later - under contract sign

little later - sold sign

like a day later - painters there paining door burgundy 

next day - accompanying aggy garden sign

few days later - moving trucks with all the rest of their shit

You can’t make this shit up. Just a special group.

I have to laugh at the aggys (yet again) awarding themselves future national championships, this time based on their perceived "recruiting prowess."

In reality, the ags "rise to power" began in Feb 2013, when Kevin Sumlin's historic recruiting class was the mere "tip of the aggy greatness iceberg." Since that day, "Linebacker U" has "been on the precipice" of greatness.

And here is where they aggys aggy it all up.

The only reason "the sleeping giant" hasn't dominated college football since their "rise to power" commenced, is that other fanbases have been bribing referees. Those not believing this need only to look back a few days to A&M's game against LSU where A&M was robbed of a sure victory because the LSU alumni paid off the game officials to make sure LSU would win the game.

As long as other alumni are paying corrupt officials to make sure A&M loses, it doesn't matter in the least who A&M recruits, which players they put on the field, or which plays Jimbo calls between now and the time Nick Saban turns 82 (which is how long the ags will be paying Jimbo's salary based on his current contract).

Until A&M starts paying corrupt officials more than other teams, Jimbo's "quarterback whispering" and his "elite recruiter" status mean nothing. Zip, zilch, zero. Corrupt officiating will always negate recruiting and "elite" coaches. Yet, aggys continue to focus on recruiting and NIL as the "key" to their "rise to power."

So, as long as the aggys fail to build a fund to bribe game officials, they will continue to struggle to break .500 in conference play, and that level of ineptitude will never win them an actual national championship to begin to fill their cavernous-yet-empty "Hall of Champions."

Being aggy, the ignorant rubes will continue to fail because of the insanely obvious fact they do not have a large enough fund to bribe corrupt game day officials. I assure you, next season will have numerous instances where corrupt game day officials plainly "throw the game" against the aggy, and the aggys will be completely confused about how to change things. aggys are simple people who will never figure out how to combat this situation.

Forget recruiting, you rubes. Your irreversible rise to power started in 2013. That part you have had solved for almost a decade. Build a fund to bribe corrupt game day officials, start lurking around stadiums with briefcases full of cash about four hours before kickoff, and then you will be unstoppable.

But until then, all your efforts will be wasted and we will continue to laugh at you because you just can't figure it out. We have all been keeping "the sleeping giant" at bay by bribing corrupt game day officials. And yes, the 1963 game included. Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!

Whoop!

liucci signing day.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

I have to laugh at the aggys (yet again) awarding themselves future national championships, this time based on their perceived "recruiting prowess."

In reality, the ags "rise to power" began in Feb 2013, when Kevin Sumlin's historic recruiting class was the mere "tip of the aggy greatness iceberg." Since that day, "Linebacker U" has "been on the precipice" of greatness.

And here is where they aggys aggy it all up.

The only reason "the sleeping giant" hasn't dominated college football since their "rise to power" commenced, is that other fanbases have been bribing referees. Those not believing this need only to look back a few days to A&M's game against LSU where A&M was robbed of a sure victory because the LSU alumni paid off the game officials to make sure LSU would win the game.

As long as alumni are paying corrupt officials to make sure A&M loses, it doesn't matter in the least who A&M recruits. Until A&M pays corrupt officials more than other teams, Jimbo's "quarterback whispering" and his "elite recruiter" status means nothing. Yet, aggys continue to focus on recruiting and NIL as the "key" to their "rise to power."

So, as long as the aggys fail to build a fund to bribe game officials, they will continue to struggle to break .500 in conference play, and that level of ineptitude will never win them an actual national championship to begin to fill their cavernous-yet-empty "Hall of Champions."

Being aggy, the ignorant rubes will continue to fail because of the insanely obvious fact they do not have a large enough fund to bribe corrupt game day officials. I assure you, next season will have numerous instances where corrupt game day officials plainly "throw the game" against the aggy, and the aggys will be completely confused about how to change things. aggys are simple people who will never figure out how to combat this situation.

Forget recruiting, you rubes. Your irreversible rise to power started in 2013. That part you have had solved for almost a decade. Build a fund to bribe corrupt game day officials, start lurking around stadiums with briefcases full of cash about four hours before kickoff, and then you will be unstoppable.

Whoop!

liucci signing day.jpeg

"[aggy] appear poised for an extended run at the top of college football's most dominant league."

J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

5 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Our hunters are all Ags.  Good guys, but written in the contract is ZERO ag gear of any kind will be displayed at ANY time at their campsite (modified sea crate).  

And yes, a big Texas flag flies proudly on the cabin.  

What the hell is a 'Sea Crate' and why do aggies live inside them?  

I googled it and it was some kinda weird snake.  Or a club for beach-themed arts & crafts. 

45 years in/around the trucking business, including multi-modal/drayage...I've never heard them referred to as sea crates.  

I'm guessing Babyaga had some dumbass aggies on the property and they hauled in a shipping container or intermodal container to camp in.  One Aggie incorrectly called it a 'Sea Crate' and a tradition was born.  

Edited by Lobo

I googled it and it was some kinda weird snake.  Or a club for beach-themed arts & crafts. 
45 years in/around the trucking business, including multi-modal/drayage...I've never heard them referred to as sea crates.  
I'm guessing Babyaga had some dumbass aggies on the property and they hauled in a shipping container or intermodal container to camp in.  One Aggie incorrectly called it a 'Sea Crate' and a tradition was born.  

I’ve never heard them called that either. I know we don’t at work. Your theory is probably correct.

6 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Great area for hunting.  Used to own a motel in Eden.

I used to laugh at the irony of that prison being in Eden. Once I drove through at Christmas time and there was cheery Santa's sleigh lighting decoration between the wire and the road. So many folds of irony.

Probably just me, but aggy has regressed from being the most despised to more the local buffoon that is really no threat.  On the other hand Baylor fans have assumed the mantle of being most despised and hated in my book.   

It's not that they win.  I can live with that.  It's their attitude about it, like God entitled them to win, and rape, apparently.  That and the high price tag of going to BU makes them the really chosen people of the world.    To me they are just a smaller, viler Notre Dame.    

Thank you for indulging me.   

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't believe those numbers. IF it were true, Jimbo would have to be the biggest idiot not to take it. I mean his contract with the Aggies is all guaranteed money right? Nobody would throw away the remaining money he would get from A&M on top of what LSU was offering. This just sounds like cover to try and make the Aggies feel validated for throwing stupid money at him to begin with.