• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

What's stunning is they have only won two CWS games in school history and they hold themselves out to be a powerhouse program in the sport.

aggy_ralph copy.jpg

Can you name a sport in which aggy does not claim to be a powerhouse?

32 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

The truly stunning fact is aggy has only won 2 games in Omaha in program history. Unbelievable ineptitude even for aggy

They have two total wins in Omaha. 

In 37 trips to Omaha, we AVERAGE 2.38 wins per trip, for 88 total wins.

We are the Yankees.  They are the Rangers.

1 hour ago, TrashMaster G said:

They have two total wins in Omaha. 

In 37 trips to Omaha, we AVERAGE 2.38 wins per trip, for 88 total wins.

We are the Yankees.  They are the Rangers.

Except that the Rangers have made it to the championship series twice this century. 

4 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

NCAA Rifle Competition

2022 ncaa rifle.jpeg

You would think that the premier Military Academy School in the sec sec sec, you know the one who won WWII single-handedly, would have won this thing, not Kentucky. I guess they’re just fake. 

Edited by US183

2 minutes ago, US183 said:

You would think that the premier Military Academy School in the sec sec sec, you know the one who won WWII single-handedly would have won this thing, not Kentucky. I guess they’re just fake. 

Maybe someone had the foresight not to issue aggy weapons...

On 3/22/2022 at 9:43 AM, Armybrat said:

I last went there with my brother & dad in 1975 to see the fabulous Metzger Gun Collection on display upstairs in their student union building.  Prior to that, the only time on their campus was to attend the 1963 15-13 football victory in that mudhole Pyle Field.

I went in 03 to watch Ced and VY fuck them up. 

Went back in 05. Not quite as big an ass kicking, but still plenty good.

17 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

NCAA Rifle Competition

2022 ncaa rifle.jpeg

You know, I've always wondered why aggy doesn't participate in NCAA Rifle since they claim to be a "service academy." Not only does West Virginia dominate the Rifle Championships, having won 5 straight from 2013-2017(and if they don't win, finishing most times as runner-up), they have more championships in that ONE SPORT than aggy has total national championships in ALL THEIR SPORTS COMBINED.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

You know, I've always wondered why aggy doesn't participate in NCAA Rifle since they claim to be a "service academy." Not only does West Virginia dominate the Rifle Championships, having won 5 straight from 2013-2017(and if they don't win, finishing most times as runner-up), they have more championships in that ONE SPORT than aggy has total national championships in ALL THEIR SPORTS COMBINED.

The ags will claim they already participate in the SASP competitions and that this competition is (by some imaginary redneck metric) "better" than NCAA competition. SASP includes grade school divisions as well as collegiate divisions. From looking at the results of this year's competition, the aggys may need to step down to the grade school level to be competitive.

Of course, there still has never been an honest answer from the aggys (quelle surprise) as to why they don't compete in NCAA competition also. If one of them would ever take me up on my $1million aggy yell leader tradition challenge, that money would go a long way to establishing and funding such a program. lol

sasp 2022 scores aggy .jpeg

31 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

The ags will claim they already participate in the SASP competitions and that this competition is (by some imaginary redneck metric) "better" than NCAA competition. SASP includes grade school divisions as well as collegiate divisions. From looking at the results of this year's competition, the aggys may need to step down to the grade school level to be competitive.

Of course, there still has never been an honest answer from the aggys (quelle surprise) as to why they don't compete in NCAA competition also. If one of them would ever take me up on my $1million aggy yell leader tradition challenge, that money would go a long way to establishing and funding such a program. lol

sasp 2022 scores aggy .jpeg

You’re missing the point of that list. Look how many people from that second rate military academy in NY it takes to balance out one aggy. With a squad of aggy, Zelensky could conquer the Ruskies. 

53 minutes ago, General Specific said:

I would rather have a Russian division in front of me than a aggy one behind me.

Zelensky

Notice how many aggys have left school en masse to go to Ukraine and fight for the freedom of Europe.

The exact same number of aggys who "came to the aid of their school in a time of need when they didn't have enough healthy players on the football team to play a post-season exhibition game."

tip1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

10 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Notice how many aggys have left school en masse to go to Ukraine and fight for the freedom of Europe.

The exact same number of aggys who "came to the aid of their school in a time of need when they didn't have enough healthy players on the football team to play a post-season exhibition game."

tip1.jpg

ho lee fuk. What a douche.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

tip1.jpg

790D6750-9867-44F6-AE35-E1951A7DB613.webp

Attached is from the 1884 A&M College Report to the Legislature. Remember, the main branch of the university finally opened in 1883. This is the first official example of the aggy administrators acknowledging that the ag college was absolutely a branch of The University of Texas and here the ags set out their reason for wanting the administration of the branch college to be separate from the university.

This is the beginning of the attempt to legally separate the university and the branch ag college.

This also establishes A&M's request for half the level of funding the main university receives from public funds and from the PUF as the aggys assert in the last paragraph of this page that A&M "furnishes its benefits at one-half the cost of maintenance of students at the other branches of the university."

To this day, the A&M System receives half the funding from the PUF as the UT system, and Texas A&M College Station receives .50 cents on the dollar of combined federal and state funding that UT Austin receives. One can say Texas A&M being funded at half the level of UT Austin is "tradition."

Today, the only obstacle to finally terminating A&M's Constitutional status as a branch of UT is the political opposition of the alumni of A&M.

https://archive.org/details/annualreportofag1884agri

aggy really a branch 1884.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 3/24/2022 at 3:08 PM, US183 said:

You would think that the premier Military Academy School in the sec sec sec, you know the one who won WWII single-handedly, would have won this thing, not Kentucky. I guess they’re just fake. 

Still going to put it in the hall and give their bitch a medal. 

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

They call their service project "The Big Event." Couldn't figure out a real name for it. What a joke.... 

FOySOfFWUAo8Lau?format=jpg&name=large

I went to college to further my education, not to get introduced to the concept of community service. I already had an understanding of community service by the time I graduated from high school. The A&M experience seems to spend far too much time on remedial education for those who lack educational basics.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/28/2022 at 5:43 AM, Longboard Horn said:

They call their service project "The Big Event." Couldn't figure out a real name for it. What a joke.... 

FOySOfFWUAo8Lau?format=jpg&name=large

"I'm a little teapot short and stout here is my handle here is my spout..."

Edited by sunset87