• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

24 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Imagine going to that game, as bad as it would be with the terrible teams, weather, time, etc. & then purposefully sitting in your assigned seats at the top of the stadium instead of moving down closer to the field. That's a special kind of dumb

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Fuck that. They were complete assholes on game day and then we later found out about the breakfast and phone calls shit. They can be awful people.

I think they justify their absurd lies about Texas heard from a "buddy I know who is close to the program" as psy-ops. I truly do. They are in a jihad and anything goes. At least it's true for the hard core Aggies.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, hook me said:

Imagine going to that game, as bad as it would be with the terrible teams, weather, time, etc. & then purposefully sitting in your assigned seats at the top of the stadium instead of moving down closer to the field. That's a special kind of dumb

Dirty little secret about football games: the higher up you are the better the seat 🤫

1 minute ago, Vito Andolini said:

UMass is just so horrific on offense, I can’t see the “upset” happening, but a man can still have hope, right? What a pitiful display of football. 

Yeah it is a fools errand to think even Bilbo can fuck this up even with a bunch of kids who have quit on him.