• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 minutes ago, Eugene11 said:

I mean isn’t their entire shtick just to say something so outlandish that it garners thousands of social media views and there fore validating what they say and who they are? 
honest question here. Do they ever really say anything worthwhile discussions wise? I don’t listen to that garbage. 

I have to tell you, I've never seen therefore broken into two words, but now I either want to start doing that regularly myself, or I am at least hoping to see you do it often. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

I cannot imagine the lack of self worth one must possess to be a Rome clone listening to that 58 year old gaping vadge's repetitive takes. I admit calling Bilbo thin skin was funny the first 5 times by the 50th time you probably should have come up with a few more pejorative names lord knows the hobbit has given the world more than enough ammo.

Yeah. The dozen or so times I listened, I couldn't take the repetition. Say something. Let it lay there for impact. Say it again.

I liked Jay Mohr when I had a chance to listen to him years ago. I guess it was around the time we hired Strong.

I turned on Austin sports yesterday. Yikes. Chad and some excitable sidekick/producer. They were talking about the Texas QB situation, which I'm interested in but couldn't stand their banter.

I get all the sports news and commentary I need here. 

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I have to tell you, I've never seen therefore broken into two words, but now I either want to start doing that regularly myself, or I am at least hoping to see you do it often. 

You should have seen the way I had media spelled before I edited that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Yeah. The dozen or so times I listened, I couldn't take the repetition. Say something. Let it lay there for impact. Say it again.

I liked Jay Mohr when I had a chance to listen to him years ago. I guess it was around the time we hired Strong.

I turned on Austin sports yesterday. Yikes. Chad and some excitable sidekick/producer. They were talking about the Texas QB situation, which I'm interested in but couldn't stand their banter.

I get all of my sports news here, too. They're four radio is dead to me

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Wholly shit, I  just don't have the words.

The rest of that thread actually gets pretty good, if it’s still up.  It seems that many over there didn’t, in fact, forget Jimbo harbored an alleged rapist and worked at every chance to fuckwobble the investigation into said rape, in the name of winning football games.  

22 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

The rest of that thread actually gets pretty good, if it’s still up.  It seems that many over there didn’t, in fact, forget Jimbo harbored an alleged rapist and worked at every chance to fuckwobble the investigation into said rape, in the name of winning football games.  

And contrary to ctj's thoughts, aggies will justify anything at all if it gives them a perceived advantage. They had no problem hiring Jimbo and DJ Durkin. Didn't answer for either at all. Just did it.

They'll take whatever ridicule goes with hiring Briles and block it out if the hivemind decides that's their best move.

• Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, VoteforHank said:

I keep seeing on Texags that they need to hit the transfer portal hard to recruit players next season. They are counting on it. Somebody explain to these dickheads that nobody with any talent wants to play at aggy for Jimbo. Unless maybe their hitting Jimbo’s ex. 

Wait, so they have had the #4, 6, 8, and 1 recruiting classes in the last 4 years, bought the bestest NIL class money can buy, from the deepest, bluest-blood pockets in football, etc, and now they're saying it's the players, and if they hit the portal hard, they'll be aight? LMFAO. Fucking aggy. Please, never, ever change.

Just saw this gem when looking up those rankings ...

Recruiting history shows it's national title-or-bust for Texas A&M

https://247sports.com/Article/College-football-recruiting-Texas-AM-Aggies-best-recruiting-class-ever-national-championship-history-182093581/

The money shot. LMAO. (OK, there are two of 'em):

"We've got to win a natty," 4-star Aggies safety signee Deyon Bouie told 247Sports in January. "We're build something nobody has did. No. 1 class in history. We've got natty materials."

"You live in vision, you live in circumstance," Fisher said in December. "And I think we're living in vision. And we see it. And I think it's right there. We just got to finish it. We got some good players. We'll find out how they play. At the end of the day, they're on paper. We got to go play and do what we got to do. I will reserve that comment. I always say it -- like young hunting dogs. They are all great and all got a great pedigree. Can they hunt? We got to go find out and see them hunt."

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

All of this. Sports talk radio in general became unlistenable decades ago.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Deion at A&M would be glorious. Prime and the yell leaders and ROTC and shit. Holy god. The most astonishing clash of cultures.

Of course, aggy would have questions that must be answered before hiring Deion. 

For example: "Is Deion an Aggie, or a Blacky?" 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

5 hours ago, Pimphand said:

I cannot imagine the lack of self worth one must possess to be a Rome clone listening to that 58 year old gaping vadge's repetitive takes. I admit calling Bilbo thin skin was funny the first 5 times by the 50th time you probably should have come up with a few more pejorative names lord knows the hobbit has given the world more than enough ammo.

Rack Him!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, wood said:

Of course, aggy would have questions that must be answered before hiring Deion. 

For example: "Is Deion an Aggie, or a Blaggie?" 

Fify

I do believe that was the actual term used a couple of years ago by Old Army defending the sacred Sully statue against the unfaithful.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 2

3 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

It would be interesting to see Blabbo, DJD, and Art trying to out-felon each other in the same town. 

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Fify

I do believe that was the actual term used a couple of years ago by Old Army defending the sacred Sully statue against the unfaithful.

If I'm not mistaken,  and I watched that video several times,  the old redneck used the term "blaggy", you know, so it wouldn't be racist or offensive. 

• Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Orange&White said:

So the guy that is currently coaching at an HBCU is going to leave that to become that coach at a college that within the past 18 months fought its own football player in order to keep a statue of a known racist on campus?

No, he's going to leave the HBCU to coach at a college whose fan base sent a racist death threat to their black head coach, who, comparatively, had a better record than their current white head coach.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

4 hours ago, Orange&White said:

So the guy that is currently coaching at an HBCU is going to leave that to become that coach at a college that within the past 18 months fought its own football player in order to keep a statue of a known racist on campus?

You sound like you're under the mistaken impression that Deion is interested in something other than money.