2022 Texas Coaching/Support Staff Thread

RaysBoomBoomRoom

Some of you dumb fuckers clearly didn’t read my original post where I posed the question. Nothing cunty about it until that douche wanted to give me lip. Sorry I’m not aware of a coach that was Peyton Manning’s OC before I was even born. 
To ally your fears, there is literally zero downside to adding Cutcliffe to the staff, and it could possibly (no guarantee) help us land Arch. Thats it, nothing more, nothing less.

53 minutes ago, Theo Aquacates said:

My dude, what the fuck are you even talking about??😂 I just stated the fact that I am unfamiliar with this coach. How does that make me proud of my ignorance? I posed the damn question to get more information on a coach I know nothing about. 

My dude!?  Gentlemen, we’ve found Tate Martell! 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, ousux said:
2 hours ago, Theo Aquacates said:
Some of you dumb fuckers clearly didn’t read my original post where I posed the question. Nothing cunty about it until that douche wanted to give me lip. Sorry I’m not aware of a coach that was Peyton Manning’s OC before I was even born. 

To ally your fears, there is literally zero downside to adding Cutcliffe to the staff, and it could possibly (no guarantee) help us land Arch. Thats it, nothing more, nothing less.

This might have been the most informative post yet. Thanks for that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 19

2 minutes ago, quigley said:

If he doesn't know who Cutcliffe is, do you think gets this reference?

@Theo Aquacates Sam Ehlinger said this to Kyler Murray after UT beat OU in the 2018 RRR. It was Murray's first loss in forever. OU returned the favor in the conference championship game.

That might have been before Theo was born.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Hahaha holy shit I hadn’t followed the thread today and didn’t realize Theo Aquacock had brought this entire board together in cooperation like we haven’t seen in years. 18 negs, 11 negs, 15 negs. He’s gonna crowdsource himself out in no time. Great stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Hahaha holy shit I hadn’t followed the thread today and didn’t realize Theo Aquacock had brought this entire board together in cooperation like we haven’t seen in years. 18 negs, 11 negs, 15 negs. He’s gonna crowdsource himself out in no time. Great stuff. 

I’m like Herb Brooks; hate me so you have less time to hate each other. Beat the damn Soviets!🤘🏼

Edited by Theo Aquacates
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 18

2 minutes ago, Theo Aquacates said:

I’m like Herb Brooks; hate me so you have less time to hate each other. Beat the damn Soviets!🤘🏼

But would hating you help us unite, given how much the world of geopolitics has changed since then? Just asking a simple question here. And who the fuck is Herb Brooks? I'm going to act like an ass and demand you answer my simple questions rather than be buggered to spend the ten seconds it would take to Google it. After you call me out on my stupidity, I'll then double-down and triple-down on my stupidity until people are just negging every post I make just to get rid of me.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

But would hating you help us unite, given how much the world of geopolitics has changed since then? Just asking a simple question here. And who the fuck is Herb Brooks? I'm going to act like an ass and demand you answer my simple questions rather than be buggered to spend the ten seconds it would take to Google it. After you call me out on my stupidity, I'll then double-down and triple-down on my stupidity until people are just negging every post I make just to get rid of me.

Good one, Bimbo

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 22

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

That is entirely beside the point.  I mean, sure, most times when CTJ whines about someone being "tedious", we all picture him as Ricardo Montalban from Wrath of Khan ranting about how someone tasks him while his second in command / Sydney Carton dutifully braids CTJ's manbun even as he internally questions why he has pledged fealty to the man who would blow up the ship over a petty personal vendetta.

But there are exceptions to every rule, and in this case, he's absolutely right about you.   We all support his efforts to assign you a Chinese government style social credit score based on your posting that would not allow you to eat food, or at least not post about David Cutcliffe anymore.  Your posting is bad, and you should feel bad.

I don’t feel bad because I don’t give a fuck about a thread talking sports. This is entertainment to me, for these other losers it’s all they have left after their third and fourth divorces. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 28