2022 Texas Coaching/Support Staff Thread

RaysBoomBoomRoom

1 hour ago, Getafix said:

Apologies for interrupting the convo about country/rap/shit - Napier just hired the 50th member of his staff.

Tamsyn Stonebarger

I tried to imagine what a Tamsyn Stonebarger looked like. My guess was either some 6'5" Nordic / Caveman looking dude or a hot blonde with huge cans. 

Spoiler

image.jpeg.489799dd14b63ce48aae5dbba97aae05.jpeg

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Chopper said:

A personal message to the voice inside my head, which told me that a girl named Tamsyn who graduated from ASU, worked for the Clippers and got hired by UF must be hot, a big "fuck you."

Hide contents

AATXAJwAIigGlljh9HgYDWue-L1usOPRPLnKDn7q

17 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I tried to imagine what a Tamsyn Stonebarger looked like. My guess was either some 6'5" Nordic / Caveman looking dude or a hot blonde with huge cans. 

Hide contents

image.jpeg.489799dd14b63ce48aae5dbba97aae05.jpeg

But she can do wonders with her thumbs in the blink of an eye. 

1 hour ago, ATXbronco said:

I live in Round Rock and when I'm out walking my dogs, I'll hear cars drive past all the time with the music blasting.

And 39 out of 40 cars are blasting the rap music.  I'm sure there are multiple genre's but I don't know enough about them so I file it all under "rap".

And I don't mean the good rap like Run DMC, Fat Boys, Grandmaster Flash or even NWA.

When I moved here 16 years ago, my first thought was... "I've never seen so many white people before".  

But...
Where's all the rock?

Where's all the country?

Am I too old to meet people who also like rock and roll?

No Heavy D? Also, Ice Cube does kids movies now (along with Cheech Marin and Queen Latifah). Ice T is on a Cheerios Box. My late 80's teenage self would never have imagined that.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Texasrocks said:

No Heavy D? Also, Ice Cube does kids movies now (along with Cheech Marin and Queen Latifah). Ice T is on a Cheerios Box. My late 80's teenage self would never have imagined that.

You sure about Queen Latifah? Last I heard, she'd turned into a mid-50's ex-CIA asskicker, beating up and arresting groups of baddies half her age without losing her breath even though she's 40 pounds overweight and has been for 3 decades. Then, she goes home, harnesses on a very large strap-on, and violently buttfucks the effigy of Denzel Washington and probably NowThis.

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

A personal message to the voice inside my head, which told me that a girl named Tamsyn who graduated from ASU, worked for the Clippers and got hired by UF must be hot, a big "fuck you."

Reveal hidden contents

Overweight, 6/10 girls are the best totally worth the modest amount of effort need to bag them. 

1 hour ago, Beigebandit said:

So cringeworthy it’s eff’n hilarious!! This proves you can’t have any shame to be a college football head coach

The dude is making millions. There’s nothing at a. To be ashamed of. I’d dance in a jock strap with every recruit’s granny for that kind of money.

Granny, take all you want!

7 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

The dude is making millions. There’s nothing at a. To be ashamed of. I’d dance in a jock strap with every recruit’s granny for that kind of money.

Granny, take all you want!

Counterpoint: he’s making the millions regardless. It’s not like it was stipulated in his contract he had to look like an uncomfortable joke to get paid. That’s a personal choice.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, Chopper said:

Hide contents

She looks like a 3 technique to me 

While still embarrassing and demeaning, Kelly is at least self aware enough to own it and steer into it like he did with his fa-ma-lee bit. And that thing has 5 million views? What teenager doesn't want that kind of exposure on social media? Ain't nobody getting 5 million views posing in front of our hayride all gas no brakes light bulb decorations. There really isn't such a thing as bad publicity, especially in this day and age. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, texifornia said:

And this rock and roll nonsense? Get it out of my ears and let's get back to the real king of popular music: Franz muthafuckin Liszt

I'll see your Franz Liszt and raise you an Igor Stravinksky.  ( Yeah, I know, Tex, not the same)

Edited by cafe society
typing is hard