Longhorn Engagement Present

RockyMountainHighHorn

My “new”fiancé went to Visit her side of the family this past weekend in California. Her moms side time was great because she would pass out some Xanax at night and find a good movie. Ok it happened once but it was nice. Now her dads….it’s different. Big time thinks he’s the best, funniest, strongest, whatever. He was pissed about a few things that eventually got to me so I’ve just been minding my business. Anyway any dinner BAM I get smacked hard by a football in Texas side of the face, I look down and there she is. A legit 2005 Natty Ball Signed by Vince bush Mack Pete and a few more. Had eyed it for years as he’s a usc fan. He said if I hurt his daughter he’d shove that up you know where and I said oh yeah just like we stopped you know who on fourth and one. He laughed. Still a jackass but a little less of one and I get the…badass ball.

• Hook 'Em 3

13 hours ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

My “new”fiancé went to Visit her side of the family this past weekend in California. Her moms side time was great because she would pass out some Xanax at night and find a good movie. Ok it happened once but it was nice. Now her dads….it’s different. Big time thinks he’s the best, funniest, strongest, whatever. He was pissed about a few things that eventually got to me so I’ve just been minding my business. Anyway any dinner BAM I get smacked hard by a football in Texas side of the face, I look down and there she is. A legit 2005 Natty Ball Signed by Vince bush Mack Pete and a few more. Had eyed it for years as he’s a usc fan. He said if I hurt his daughter he’d shove that up you know where and I said oh yeah just like we stopped you know who on fourth and one. He laughed. Still a jackass but a little less of one and I get the…badass ball.

Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

• Hook 'Em 1