2021 CFP National Title: Georgia vs Bama

Helobious

This 4K sky cam view I'm getting on You Tube TV is pretty weird.

Instead of commercials, you get random video of random things around the stadium (I like this).

You get no replays at all.  
And there is no yellow superimposed line on the field to indicate 1st down territory.  If you need this, you shouldn't be watching football.  

You get no replays at all.  Which means, I didn't see over and over again what happened to Williams knee.  Hope he's okay.

Didn't see the last field goal at all, because the sky cam bizarrely decided to film some camera men over on the side of the field running away.
But the video quality is AMAZING.  And I love the field of view.  It's almost like I'm right there in the field with the teams.  

This 4K sky cam view I'm getting on You Tube TV is pretty weird.
Instead of commercials, you get random video of random things around the stadium (I like this).
You get no replays at all.  
And there is no yellow superimposed line on the field to indicate 1st down territory.  If you need this, you shouldn't be watching football.  
You get no replays at all.  Which means, I didn't see over and over again what happened to Williams knee.  Hope he's okay.
Didn't see the last field goal at all, because the sky cam bizarrely decided to film some camera men over on the side of the field running away.
But the video quality is AMAZING.  And I love the field of view.  It's almost like I'm right there in the field with the teams.  

Yea it’s interesting

I know y’all talk about Overshown but watching this game he definitely has the capability to be a good LB. . 
I promise if he was in Bama he’d be a defensive player of the year candidate. . 

i hope he has a GREAT Spring and Summer 

Edited by D3zii

Just now, deadshank said:

Fowler, Herbie and ESPN are just a beating.  

I miss Keith Jackson and Dan Fouts.  No over-analyses and cramming tidbits into every play.  

Just call the game, you dicks.   

Jackson was a pain to listen to at the end with the amount of things he would call incorrectly.

Just now, deadshank said:

Fowler, Herbie and ESPN are just a beating.  

I miss Keith Jackson and Dan Fouts.  No over-analyses and cramming tidbits into every play.  

Just call the game, you dicks.   

I feel like Herbie talks constantly.  He explains everything even stuff that doesn’t need to be explained.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1