2021 NFC Playoff - Rams @ Brady Bunch

Make em eat Taco Bell

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

How the fuck do you let Kupp get behind you there? That's inexcusable. Someone should be fired for that. 

the same way TB let Evans get behind them.  I guess neither of them played the prevent we all bitch about and it bit them both in the ass.

2 minutes ago, naija said:

playoff football is incredible

I very rarely watch pro football during the regular season. If you really want to appreciate how good these guys are, watch wayyyyy too much college ball during the regular season, then switch on the pro games in the playoffs. The gap in terms of speed of the game is crazy.

5 hours ago, Helobious said:

Brady has two more seasons left in him easy. Bucs should win this one by a lot. They really have a cakewalk to a SB title, with the packers out there’s no team left that can challenge them. 

lolz. Well you were right that this one should have been a blowout. 

2 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

cooper kupp is the scrappy white wr tom brady has always wanted

He’s a lot more than scrappy. He’s the best receiver in the league. Only Adams is close but Kupp’s production is far superior to anyone else in the league. The two young LSU receivers will push Kupp for production and he may not be the most talented, but it’s not like he’s merely a scrappy white guy. His route running, speed and hands as a combo are unmatched. He’s what Amari should be but Kupp is faster, and can break tackles whereas Amari cannot. 

12 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Rams could have kept the 9ers out of the playoffs and now have to play them again. 

Yep but then they’d probably have had to play at Lambeau next week. If Rams play to their paper they’ll win by 10+. 

I mean it's worth a shot. Los Angeles fucking sucks as a sports town but there are a lot of rich people that want to be seen when all eyes are on LA. Championship games are an opportunity to make that happen.

Oh shit, I thought those were also VIP section seats. Hahaha.

Edited by Huckleberry

17 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

holy shit.  hadn't thought of that.  3 straight walk off FG wins.  that couldn't have ever happened in a divisional round.

This is easily the best weekend of the NFL. I don't mean this year, I mean all years. You have 4 games all weekend that are great matchups.

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I mean it's worth a shot. Los Angeles fucking sucks as a sports town but there are a lot of rich people that want to be seen when all eyes are on LA. Championship games are an opportunity to make that happen.

Oh shit, I thought those were also VIP section seats. Hahaha.

I don't understand what they are, they look like general admission. 

38 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:
41 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:
42 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

This is worse than the falcons honestly.

I don't know, that was the Super Bowl.

2 ridiculous dumbass fumbles, a snap over the head of the QB, and a kicker coming up short on a 47 yd field goal.

Yeah, I'm sticking with Atlanta being bigger.

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

This is easily the best weekend of the NFL. I don't mean this year, I mean all years. You have 4 games all weekend that are great matchups.

the first weekend of an expanded college playoff will have some blowouts

but it will make sure the quarters and semis are just like this weekend in the nfl - no one is getting outclassed with a week between games

Looks like he’s taking my advice

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

Just uncanny. You should seriously consider starting a tout service. I even have a name for you. Constanza’s Sports Picks. 

39 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Ok I think Buffalo will win. So I’m formally picking the chiefs.