Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

5 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

No CR, but that's not an example of college kids doing stupid, silly, or even dangerous things. You can't brush off blatant displays of Naziism with "kids will be kids."

Sometimes a cigar is a cigar and not worth anecdotal outrage. If we kicked every kid out of college with a Che Guevera shirt we would run out of coffee servers.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Sometimes a cigar is a cigar and not worth anecdotal outrage. If we kicked every kid out of college with a Che Guevera shirt we would run out of coffee servers.

Didn't realize baristas were required to be in school or acquire a degree.  Now shut up and get back to work, coffee bitch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

For the first time on these two boards, I can say "Vic, your opinion on this particular subject is wrong."

What opinion? I am simply stating I used to eat hot dogs or some type of brat on a piece of sandwich bread. Still will, too. 

5 hours ago, Kyle said:

You're so smart!! C'mon put someone down and feel superior!!!

• Like 2