Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

FB_IMG_1648653195487.jpg

We played with real footballs.  Fucking 2nd string QB David Dickskin threw like he was trying to break the speed record.  Instead he broke my finger (starting outside linebacker and 2nd string TE).  He also split my starting WR/CB's hand in half.  Then QB broke his collar bone, and we didn't have to worry about laser balls injuries for the rest of the season.  Lot's more catches.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Elvis said:

We played with real footballs.  Fucking 2nd string QB David Dickskin threw like he was trying to break the speed record.  Instead he broke my finger (starting outside linebacker and 2nd string TE).  He also split my starting WR/CB's hand in half.  Then QB broke his collar bone, and we didn't have to worry about laser balls injuries for the rest of the season.  Lot's more catches.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Crapinon said:

Or, how about wearing an adult diaper so people don't have to step in your piss and some innocent janitor has to clean up your piss storm? 

That would make too much sense. Then they could not get the attention they were seeking and cry about some condition they have and tell everyone how evil they are for talking about it.

If you know you have this symptom, then prevent it from making a mess in public you fucking moron.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2