Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 9/9/2023 at 10:16 AM, ztejas said:

That would be one of the least crazy things I've done blackout drunk at 3 am. 

I remember when HEB had numbered carts.  I walked out fairly heavy with the spirit around 10PM one night and saw cart #007.  It went into the bed of my truck and stayed at the house I lived in during and after college for about 7 years.  Several late night grocery cart rides down the street at 2 am and a crash into a parked car helped me make the decision to return it to its rightful home.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Likes:  "Van Halen.  The Houston Texans.  And the written works of Mr. Adolph Hitler."  

I always enjoy the fact that the people who think they're white and special are the very people they would nudge on the platform, saying "Yeah, can you just take one step into the car and make sure everybody is packed in efficiently?  That'd be great.  Thanks, you are truly superior." 

13 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.b10a6c55e7d46032723128ad461248ea.jpg

I bought a few pair of these in different colors - some for me, and some as a Christmas present for my brother. 

I arrived at the merchant's website thanks to a link from wherever (possibly/probably here?) for a festive little golden tin ornament of a nutsack - also purchased one each for my brother and I.

The geniuses behind these sophomoric products was a mail order place in Spain. And they weren't cheap. I paid a not inconsiderate amount for all of it, (couldn't find an equivalent product cheaper or closer elsewhere) but ultimately thought the potential for mischief worth it.

And it took fucking forever to arrive.

And when they did, the socks are the biggest piece of crap garbage you can imagine. It's just a loosely stuck-on, flimsy, cheap, rubbery sticker that wouldn't survive even five minutes of actual wear. 

Completely disappointing.

But the golden nutsack ornaments didn't disappoint. 

I can't easily find either product right now, though if I do later, I'll edit my post with a picture. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I bought a few pair of these in different colors - some for me, and some as a Christmas present for my brother. 

I arrived at the merchant's website thanks to a link from wherever (possibly/probably here?) for a festive little golden tin ornament of a nutsack - also purchased one each for my brother and I.

The geniuses behind these sophomoric products was a mail order place in Spain. And they weren't cheap. I paid a not inconsiderate amount for all of it, (couldn't find an equivalent product cheaper or closer elsewhere) but ultimately thought the potential for mischief worth it.

And it took fucking forever to arrive.

And when they did, the socks are the biggest piece of crap garbage you can imagine. It's just a loosely stuck-on, flimsy, cheap, rubbery sticker that wouldn't survive even five minutes of actual wear. 

Completely disappointing.

But the golden nutsack ornaments didn't disappoint. 

I can't easily find either product right now, though if I do later, I'll edit my post with a picture. 

I bought these penis socks and the quality is just terrible! Really disappointed.