Shriner's College Classic Weekend Thread

Horny Bull

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

You hate the move for baseball? I thought that was the primary redeeming feature of the move. 

I hate every aspect of the move. I mean I enjoy most of the SEC fanbases but I much preferred them in limited doses, and I especially liked being their out of conference rival. Now everything we do will be a victory for SEC SEC SEC and fuck that.

Anyway that is for future us to deal with.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

You hate the move for baseball? I thought that was the primary redeeming feature of the move. 

Yes, I don't want to be associated with that overrated circle jerk.  I prefer just beating them in minute maid, the occasional nonconf series, and especially in the postseason.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:

Tried to reply earlier but site cert was borked.

It’ll be nice to put the hurt to OU and Texas in back to back games.

65442BDE-F847-4F0B-94C9-EFDF4A685541.jpeg

058C7A55-8DDB-4BCD-A065-6730D7201646.jpeg

Bring it, bitch. Our starter today is gonna be one of, if not the best starter y’all will see all season. With our speed in the outfield and our elite ass infield and elite ass catcher with Witt pitching, good luck scoring 

God damn that lsu game broke ou for the weekend. Good. We’re going to annihilate them in Norman 

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I hate every aspect of the move. I mean I enjoy most of the SEC fanbases but I much preferred them in limited doses, and I especially liked being their out of conference rival. Now everything we do will be a victory for SEC SEC SEC and fuck that.

Anyway that is for future us to deal with.

What?  The first fucker who dares start up an SEC chant in any stadium of ours will get a quick finger jab to the throat on my watch. 

• Like 1

Just now, Valmy77 said:

Suddenly I am not so confident if we have to start a mere mortal college pitcher especially going up against a west coast type pitching staff.

Yeah, not ideal. I was looking forward to see some Witt dominance. Hopefully nothing serious. 

9 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Precautionary? Precautionary for what?

Maybe starting and a heavier, more stressful workload has got his arm or lower back or something a tad bit tired or something. Probably noticed a small forearm strain or something in warm ups. May just need a week off to rest his arm or something 

10 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Fuck This Over It GIF by MOODMAN

I mean it sucks but like I said above, he probably felt some tightness in his forearm or something and just needs a week off. 

Excited to see Gordon today. He was nails last Saturday(?) against bama. Gonna be fun watching who gets the Tuesday spot. I’d really like to see Stewart start Tuesday or Wednesday against Texas state