2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

I swear Dusty Baker is a fucking idiot.  Why do you waste your bullet here for him to be IBB and now we have 8 and 9 in the order coming up?   This is so beyond obvious this was happening.  

Dumb, Dumb Dumb. 
Hell, dipshit dubon as much as I don't like him was better prepared to catch some contact and win the game than Chas.  

• Like 1

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

I swear Dusty Baker is a fucking idiot.  Why do you waste your bullet here for him to be IBB and now we have 8 and 9 in the order coming up?   This is so beyond obvious this was happening.  

Dumb, Dumb Dumb. 
Hell, dipshit dubon as much as I don't like him was better prepared to catch some contact and win the game than Chas.  

you're dumb 

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

you're dumb 

cool.  

I don't care what the result is- here are your 2 options;

Dubon to make contact to bring the guy in and Yordan saved for a situation you have to pitch to him in, or 

Chas with bases loaded and Yordan out of the game.  Dusty took option 2.  It was fucking dumb. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Dumb, Dumb Dumb. 

Yeah it comes down to would you rather Dubon/Chas or Chas/Lee get a shot?  And if Dubon somehow had walked then you could have brought on Yordan.

Edited by WBT

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

Y’all are dumb. If he lets Durbon hit there, y’all would be making the same posts 

No. It has zero to do with result for me. It never does. This game is a game of chance, and luck and coin flips and destiny and inches and whatever else you want to say. It's about process. Dusty has none.  

You just have to laugh at how bad McCormick's AB was. Watches the only strike in the AB. He needs to be in AAA.

I'll admit I was a little dismayed by the JJ PH, but good job Dusty. Great job by JJ to pick up Yuli and McCormick. You can stay.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2