2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

11 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Verlander needs to throw 8 more innings and not give up an earned run to post an ERA of 1.736842105 which would beat Pedro's 2000 ERA of 1.741935484 which would be the lowest AL ERA of the Wild Card era (since 1995)

Now Vote 4 Pedro was 0.84 ERA below #2 (Kevin Brown) where Verlander would not even be at 50% that amount ahead of #2 this year.

Well way to jinx it

What’s your order of preference for LDS opponent (after #1: it don’t make a shit)

I’m going:

1) Mariners

2) Rays

3) Blue Jays

Ideal scenario for me would be M’s passing Rays for the #5 slot and taking out the Jays in the WC round.

Rays getting Glasnow back last night makes them stronger and stronger the longer they can stay in it.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, kevwun said:

Yeah any kind of a half way decent bunt toward 3rd would have won the game.  The third basemen was back against the grass.

and stayed there for the 2nd attempt

14 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

What’s your order of preference for LDS opponent (after #1: it don’t make a shit)

I’m going:

1) Mariners

2) Rays

3) Blue Jays

Ideal scenario for me would be M’s passing Rays for the #5 slot and taking out the Jays in the WC round.

Rays getting Glasnow back last night makes them stronger and stronger the longer they can stay in it.

we play we play, don’t give a fuck. Long way to go and every team out there wants to avoid this pitching staff