Realignment talk not going away

The Tower

17 minutes ago, Zeus said:

They enjoyed kicking their sorry asses for 15 years of suck, can't complain the first couple years of half ass decent. 

I mean it worked out that Tennessee went full Nebraska but they were big time at the time and Bama didn’t shy away from their schedule being harder than everyone else.

35 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I mean it worked out that Tennessee went full Nebraska but they were big time at the time and Bama didn’t shy away from their schedule being harder than everyone else.

Florida plays LSU and Georgia every year, as well as FSU every year.

All the SEC schedules are looking tougher even with 8 opponents adding 2 strong teams, it's going to work out fine with 12 team playoff though. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see 5 SEC teams make the playoff. 

Georgia, Alabama, and Texas should probably make it every year if we keep our shit together. 

I hope you guys are excited for some huge realignment news I heard about today!

Apparently, Austin is getting a new Arena Football League (v3.0) team next week! You'll be happy to know that they will have close rivals in *checks notes* Lake Charles, Louisiana and Odessa, Texas. There's also the Chicago Rush that play in Rockford, Il which is 75 miles from real Chicago. That gives me hope that the new Austin Wranglers will play at the Bell County Expo Center.

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, 'stache said:

Why did Alabama not complain about playing Tennessee each year cross division at a time when Tennessee was a regular contender?

I don’t really remember what happened in 1994 when the SEC split into divisions,  but Saban has certainly been complaining about possibly having to play Tennessee, Auburn, and LSU every year going forward. 

Edited by Texas Wahoo

I may have blamed the wrong entity for the Farmageddon debacle.

Our AD, who is 90% the greatest thing to happen to ISU sports and 10% “what in the absolute ever living fuck is wrong with you?” pretty clearly acquiesced to this. He has weirdly pushed back against a more formal recognition of Farmageddon in the past, and it sounds like the KSU AD agrees.

Of course he’s really just butthurt that ISU fans going to Manhattan didn’t buy tickets through the official allotment.

9 hours ago, 'stache said:

Well Georgia had Auburn and Florida had LSU, so all 6 of the powers had a tough fixed cross division rival.

https://sports.yahoo.com/inside-the-bitter-split-between-the-sec-and-cbs-they-just-dug-their-heels-in-they-would-not-move-144745854.html

One thing is vastly different, of course: CBS does not receive the first pick of games each week but is instead part of a draft with Fox and NBC in a three-network split of Big Ten rights. Industry experts believe that CBS will pay about $350 million annually for a secondary Big Ten game.

That is believed to be less than what ESPN/ABC is paying for the top SEC game. It leaves some within the media rights industry flabbergasted.

“That was the surprising thing to everyone in the business,” said one former network executive who spoke to Yahoo Sports under condition of anonymity. “They walked on 300 with the SEC and a better game pick and then paid 350 for a less preferential pick.”

Multiple sources within the SEC who had knowledge of the negotiations believe that the league would have likely renewed its deal with CBS for such a price, though there were other extenuating circumstances, such as flexibility and control of kickoff times.

“CBS obviously had the financials to do it. They did it with the Big Ten,” said another TV insider. “They could have done it. They went their own way.”

Maybe there is more to the story, said one television industry source. CBS stands to earn more revenue on the deal with the Big Ten, he said, because the network has more owned and operated stations in that league’s footprint, such as Chicago, Detroit and Minneapolis.

Finally an explanation.

12 hours ago, 'stache said:

Why did Alabama not complain about playing Tennessee each year cross division at a time when Tennessee was a regular contender?

Alabama wanted to play Auburn, Tennessee, and Mississippi State every year, but with Tennessee having a horrible decade that wasn’t a balanced schedule so they drop MSU and subbed in LSU which just so happens to have been the biggest game over the last decade. Saban was pissed that they were the only team playing 3 teams that have won BCS/CFP titles.

Part of what messes with the model is that aggy is in the SEC’s top 8 conferences winning percentage while Tennessee is not so that messes with it when you look at it like Saban does but overall Tennessee has been dog shit for a decade so they shouldn’t get credit for them.

Regardless he’s changed his tuned on it, which is great for the conference. Here’s what he said this week about LSU (and said something similar about TN this year as well):

"I think this is a great game that has tremendous fan interest,” Saban said on Wednesday's SEC teleconference. “It's been a great game for however long I've been here. They've got a great atmosphere, and we've got a great atmosphere at our stadium. Both fan bases look forward to the game. I think as many of these fan-interest, rivalry games, whatever you want to call them, that we can keep over time is beneficial to the conference and beneficial to the players who play the game."

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

Sounds like there really is no dispute over future NCAA distributions or the Pac 12 name.

But the groups disagree over current revenues (which they shouldn't-Schulz already said it had to be distributed), residual assets (reserve funds, Pac 12 N, etc.) and liabilities.

6 hours ago, Texas Wahoo said:

I don’t really remember what happened in 1994 when the SEC split into divisions,  but Saban has certainly been complaining about possibly having to play Tennessee, Auburn, and LSU every year going forward. 

1992 and Bama came out OK on the scheduling deal because at the time, the SEC went with a 5-2-1 format where everyone had 2 cross division permanent opponents and only one rotating game each year (took 8 years to play everyone at least twice). Bama was given the weakest SEC program as their other permanent rival.

Of the Big 6:

Alabama - Tennessee and Vanderbilt
Auburn - Georgia and Florida
LSU - Florida and Kentucky
Florida - LSU and Auburn
Georgia - Auburn and Ole Miss
Tennessee - Alabama and Arkansas

It wasn't until 2003 that the SEC shifted to a 5-1-2 (played everyone at least twice every 5 years) and everyone dropped to just one cross rival opponent (removing the second team listed above).

7 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

I hope you guys are excited for some huge realignment news I heard about today!

Apparently, Austin is getting a new Arena Football League (v3.0) team next week! You'll be happy to know that they will have close rivals in *checks notes* Lake Charles, Louisiana and Odessa, Texas. There's also the Chicago Rush that play in Rockford, Il which is 75 miles from real Chicago. That gives me hope that the new Austin Wranglers will play at the Bell County Expo Center.

Damn, I loved me some Arena Football back in the 90s when the Predators played in the old Orlando Arena.

I went to a game like 5-1 years ago after the decline. They were playing in the UCF arena and their dance team were clearly the B-Team from some local strip club.

It was so sad.

Edit: I see that the Preds are back under new ownership and will be joining this AFL 3.0.

Edited by gatormarc

On 11/1/2023 at 9:56 PM, TKthunder2 said:

I hate this. But I agree with you. Until the SEC and ACC go to 9 conference games, you’re just signing up for an extra conference loss across the board.

Use the same stupid tricks the SEC has for years. Play a few early season conference games for eye balls and to let the early loses fade. Play a late season FCS as an easy bye week allowing player rest and an artificial boost in the rankings since you hold your position while all other conferences and losses.

Still, contractually the Big 12 is required to play 9 so it’s a moot point.

Are you speaking of TV contracts?

6 hours ago, mdleast said:

Good lord….

Watch the video to see just how ridiculous their travel schedule looks like. Plus, traveling all that way for some of those matchups…oof!

I’ll give you it’s an issue in the non-revenue sports, but this a pretty normal travel schedule in the modern NFL and NBA. 

Yes it’s the death of regionality and athletes being a part of campus culture in college sports.

I saw VY once a week while walking to my math class. LaMarcus Aldridge and PJ Tucker were in said math class. Obviously, I’m not very good at math. 

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Texas Wahoo said:

I would too. Bama's permanent three should be more like Auburn, Tennessee, and Miss. State instead.

23 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I may have blamed the wrong entity for the Farmageddon debacle.

Our AD, who is 90% the greatest thing to happen to ISU sports and 10% “what in the absolute ever living fuck is wrong with you?” pretty clearly acquiesced to this. He has weirdly pushed back against a more formal recognition of Farmageddon in the past, and it sounds like the KSU AD agrees.

Of course he’s really just butthurt that ISU fans going to Manhattan didn’t buy tickets through the official allotment.

I hate that there's no predictability in all of this, but it does look like Farmageddom might only be off once every four years if the cycle is consistent? Still should be protected, but it's better than OU-Nebraska being two years on two years off which I think was the original setup between north and south.

I hate that there's no predictability in all of this, but it does look like Farmageddom might only be off once every four years if the cycle is consistent? Still should be protected, but it's better than OU-Nebraska being two years on two years off which I think was the original setup between north and south.

Yeah. It’s not like the game is ending. Just the annual nature. And maybe they will cave to the pressure between now and then.

2 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Yeah. It’s not like the game is ending. Just the annual nature. And maybe they will cave to the pressure between now and then.

When rivalries sell, it is kind of dumb that the Big 12 didn't lean into marketing what they have more.   All have been overshadowed by the River and Bedlam, but with those gone, start shining a light.    The BigTen whores out the dumbest trophy games imaginable and it works.   It seems the B12 wants parity more than anything else.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, bullet said:

Yes.  Fox and ESPN require it.

I assume the conference gets more money for that extra conference game that each team plays, but it seems like a dumb fuck thing to do. Makes you wonder if its worth it.

The conference took 5 extra losses a year during the 10 team era, 7 extra losses this year and 8 every year as long as the conference is at 16 teams.

1 hour ago, Hurtlocker said:

When rivalries sell, it is kind of dumb that the Big 12 didn't lean into marketing what they have more.   All have been overshadowed by the River and Bedlam, but with those gone, start shining a light.    The BigTen whores out the dumbest trophy games imaginable and it works.   It seems the B12 wants parity more than anything else.

I kind of agree, but without the big programs, we have to do things a little different.  I like that everyone plays everyone pretty regularly.

Edited by 'stache

1 hour ago, redswingline said:

I assume the conference gets more money for that extra conference game that each team plays, but it seems like a dumb fuck thing to do. Makes you wonder if its worth it.

The conference took 5 extra losses a year during the 10 team era, 7 extra losses this year and 8 every year as long as the conference is at 16 teams.

Yeah its why they went from 8 to 9 when they dropped to ten.   They had to keep the total inventory count up.   They likely kept that in the pro rata payment, OOC games aren't worth shit.

16 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I’ll give you it’s an issue in the non-revenue sports, but this a pretty normal travel schedule in the modern NFL and NBA. 

Yes it’s the death of regionality and athletes being a part of campus culture in college sports.

I saw VY once a week while walking to my math class. LaMarcus Aldridge and PJ Tucker were in said math class. Obviously, I’m not very good at math. 

I saw Earl periodically on campus.  Saw Lam Jones all the time at Jester East, often enough we would usually say hi or nod when we passed.   Probably saw a number of others that I didn't recognize.

17 hours ago, Hurtlocker said:

Aside from having big brands that intrinsically pull tons of viewers regardless of opponent, the biggest draw in a conference lineup is the rivalry games. Losing rivalry games is what really sank the big12's market value.

They canned Neb-Ok for no good reason and that contributed to Neb leaving, which then killed the CU-Neb rivalry. Then when TAMU left they lost UT-TAMU and TAMU-Baylor (maybe the biggest rivalry in history). All told, they pissed away 3 of their top 5 rivalry games (excepting RRR and Bedlam).

It doesnt make sense to discourage more rivalries. Maybe big12 is adopting a pussy-ass strategy and sangbagging rivalry games so teams can't hurt their ratings when they inevitably bail out.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/4/2023 at 9:09 AM, closetohumping said:

I ran into Dr Martin Luther King in Memphis way back in the day

Hopefully not on a particular day!

You did understand the point of the previous post?  The athletes aren't all just online, but are actually on campus.

On 11/4/2023 at 10:47 AM, LonghornBreeder said:

Losing rivalry games is what really sank the big12's market value.

They canned Neb-Ok for no good reason and that contributed to Neb leaving, which then killed the CU-Neb rivalry. Then when TAMU left they lost UT-TAMU and TAMU-Baylor (maybe the biggest rivalry in history). All told, they pissed away 3 of their top 5 rivalry games (excepting RRR and Bedlam).

It doesnt make sense to discourage more rivalries.

yes.gif.d5928b38cda46dce516d8b92ba819d8d.gif

https://sports.yahoo.com/change-is-coming-to-the-college-football-playoff-145517600.html

"At this time next year, the College Football Playoff’s latest rankings will be revealed in a televised broadcast much like they were Tuesday night.

While that’s not changing, so much else is.

By next year, the CFP…

• will have a new executive director.

• will have expanded from four to 12 teams.

• will have developed a new revenue-sharing model.

• will have agreed to a new television deal and long-term contract.

Change is coming.

The aforementioned topics will be at the center of meetings this week in Dallas when the 10 FBS conference commissioners and Notre Dame athletic director Jack Swarbrick gather. The group is scheduled to meet on Thursday with plenty of agenda items to explore.

Will decisions be made? Not on all of it. Here’s the gist on each of the four topics ahead of Thursday’s meeting:...."

On 11/3/2023 at 9:48 PM, bullet said:

I saw Earl periodically on campus.  Saw Lam Jones all the time at Jester East, often enough we would usually say hi or nod when we passed.   Probably saw a number of others that I didn't recognize.

Shook Earl's hand in a Bellmont elevator. My hand disappeared.  

Shook Coach McWilliams' hand also in a Bellmont elevator during his tenure.

Shook Jesse Jackson's hand (one of MLK's group) at a get-out-the-vote "pep-rally" in that inside-lobby area outside the library doors of UGL/"Harry's Place" where little events sometimes were held.

Did my laundry with the BWM (Blanks-Wright-Mays) basketball team and some of the football team in 3rd Floor Jester East.

Helping a member of the women's volleyball team in chemistry labs was fun (not Nikki Busch, but one of her teammates).

And the funniest memory was that Peter Gardere, driving his car, almost ran over my roommate zooming downhill on East 21st Street down to Memorial Stadium (as it was still known as then) where it ends at San Jacinto Blvd.  Lulz.

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2023 at 10:09 PM, mdleast said:

Good lord….

Watch the video to see just how ridiculous their travel schedule looks like. Plus, traveling all that way for some of those matchups…oof!

I guess all the football TV money will more than cover all the non-rev sports that have to travel the same distances.  What a clusterfuck. 

On 11/8/2023 at 1:02 PM, BachelorTrek said:

Shook Earl's hand in a Bellmont elevator. My hand disappeared.  

Shook Coach McWilliams' hand also in a Bellmont elevator during his tenure.

Shook Jesse Jackson's hand (one of MLK's group) at a get-out-the-vote "pep-rally" in that inside-lobby area outside the library doors of UGL/"Harry's Place" where little events sometimes were held.

Did my laundry with the BWM (Blanks-Wright-Mays) basketball team and some of the football team in 3rd Floor Jester East.

Helping a member of the women's volleyball team in chemistry labs was fun (not Nikki Busch, but one of her teammates).

And the funniest memory was that Peter Gardere, driving his car, almost ran over my roommate zooming downhill on East 21st Street down to Memorial Stadium (as it was still known as then) where it ends at San Jacinto Blvd.  Lulz.

I imagine the athletes have been moved to better digs than the 3rd floor of Jester East by now.

One of the guys on my hall, who was a little off, decided to knock on dorm doors with a hammer and then try to hit the people in the head.  Fortunately, he started down on the 3rd floor with the football players.  He was quickly stopped.  And promptly expelled.

That was some time after his roommate was a victim of the Budweiser bandits (no the off guy didn't do it).  Happened to a number of people.  Every single thing in their room, including the mattress, was stolen.  They were left a ransom note to leave a case of Budweiser at a certain location at a certain time in order to get their stuff back.  They never caught the guys.  Pretty impressive that they could get a mattress out without being noticed.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, bullet said:

I imagine the athletes have been moved to better digs than the 3rd floor of Jester East by now.

One of the guys on my hall, who was a little off, decided to knock on dorm doors with a hammer and then try to hit the people in the head.  Fortunately, he started down on the 3rd floor with the football players.  He was quickly stopped.  And promptly expelled.

That was some time after his roommate was a victim of the Budweiser bandits (no the off guy didn't do it).  Happened to a number of people.  Every single thing in their room, including the mattress, was stolen.  They were left a ransom note to leave a case of Budweiser at a certain location at a certain time in order to get their stuff back.  They never caught the guys.  Pretty impressive that they could get a mattress out without being noticed.

In the 60s, the football-team dorm was Moore-Hill (no A/C in it then) -- they just had installed A/C in it right before I started at The 40 Acres. Roberts/Prather/BrackenHELL had heat, but no A/C at that time yet...ugh

I heard the story of the student who was high/tripping/drunk/everything who thought he was Zeus and took out the long fluorescent bulb tubes from the lights in all the Jester hallways, chased people down the halls of Jester screaming & maniacally-laughing, "I AM ZEUS! FEEL MY LIGHTNING BOLTS!" and threw the fluorescent tubes at residents/people with a big glass-crash/pop sound each time, terrorizing them.

He finally was caught, but he had thrown a shit-ton of tubes everywhere down several halls, which that alone was a mess to clean up. After he was bitched out by the Head Resident who wanted their pound of flesh, I assume he was expelled, too.  Lulz.

I also had a classmate who was one of the crew that dognapped Reveille VI in '93. One of the funniest parts was how after aggy denied for a whole week to acknowledge their mascot had been dognapped, the mascot-dognappers produced photos/video as proof they had the dog. This aggy denial is much like when all the aggy "special" flags were stolen as a prank from their museum-whatever, and they denied it happened without looking to see if the flags were still there--- whoever called them about it said, "Why don't you go look first?"  Lulz.

Of course after aggy finally admitted that their mascot had been stolen, they left the dog tied to the sign (near Lake Travis somewhere) and made the anonymous call to tell them where to pick up the dog, unharmed.  Lulz.

5 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

In the 60s, the football-team dorm was Moore-Hill (no A/C in it then) -- they just had installed A/C in it right before I started at The 40 Acres. Roberts/Prather/BrackenHELL had heat, but no A/C at that time yet...ugh

I heard the story of the student who was high/tripping/drunk/everything who thought he was Zeus and took out the long fluorescent bulb tubes from the lights in all the Jester hallways, chased people down the halls of Jester screaming & maniacally-laughing, "I AM ZEUS! FEEL MY LIGHTNING BOLTS!" and threw the fluorescent tubes at residents/people with a big glass-crash/pop sound each time, terrorizing them.

He finally was caught, but he had thrown a shit-ton of tubes everywhere down several halls, which that alone was a mess to clean up. After he was bitched out by the Head Resident who wanted their pound of flesh, I assume he was expelled, too.  Lulz.

I also had a classmate who was one of the crew that dognapped Reveille VI in '93. One of the funniest parts was how after aggy denied for a whole week to acknowledge their mascot had been dognapped, the mascot-dognappers produced photos/video as proof they had the dog. This aggy denial is much like when all the aggy "special" flags were stolen as a prank from their museum-whatever, and they denied it happened without looking to see if the flags were still there--- whoever called them about it said, "Why don't you go look first?"  Lulz.

Of course after aggy finally admitted that their mascot had been stolen, they left the dog tied to the sign (near Lake Travis somewhere) and made the anonymous call to tell them where to pick up the dog, unharmed.  Lulz.

85itpj.jpg.0de48e5fc3b46d614caa63d3f7831530.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, BachelorTrek said:

My freshmen roommate and some of my hallmates moved to Brackenridge or Moore-Hill their 2nd year.  The rooms were larger and cheaper and you could eat at the Moore-Hill cafeteria instead of the abominable Jester.  BUT no A/C.  So there was NO way I was going there.  When the football players were there, no air conditioning was probably the norm.  I never had A/C in my schools until 8th grade.

The off guy's roommate who had his stuff stolen was a bit of a character.  When talking to a guy who lived in the room he had the year before he showed us the burn marks on the ceiling he created with a chemistry experiment.  Apparently didn't do too much damage.  Room was still habitable.

So even in those days, we had mattress and room and dorm realignment!  And the SWC expanded with UH who came in and won the football title 3 of their first 4 years.

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, bullet said:

My freshmen roommate and some of my hallmates moved to Brackenridge or Moore-Hill their 2nd year.  The rooms were larger and cheaper and you could eat at the Moore-Hill cafeteria instead of the abominable Jester.  BUT no A/C.  So there was NO way I was going there.  When the football players were there, no air conditioning was probably the norm.  I never had A/C in my schools until 8th grade.

The off guy's roommate who had his stuff stolen was a bit of a character.  When talking to a guy who lived in the room he had the year before he showed us the burn marks on the ceiling he created with a chemistry experiment.  Apparently didn't do too much damage.  Room was still habitable.

So even in those days, we had mattress and room and dorm realignment!  And the SWC expanded with UH who came in and won the football title 3 of their first 4 years.

Jester wasn't SO abominable..... I found out from someone that the football-team cafeteria next to Jester West didn't serve breakfast, so they served great-quality breakfasts on the much less-crowded 2nd-floor of the Jester cafeteria -- damn that was great food! I ate breakfast in 2nd floor Jester cafeteria from then on.

I never tried Simkins' cafeteria, but I usually ate lunch/dinner over in Andrews' cafeteria (freshly-cooked better hamburgers than the brown-liquid containers of the nasty-burgers in Jester, and lots of talkative & fun girls in the Andrews cafeteria, Lulz.) or occasionally in Kinsolving.

12 hours ago, BachelorTrek said:

Jester wasn't SO abominable..... I found out from someone that the football-team cafeteria next to Jester West didn't serve breakfast, so they served great-quality breakfasts on the much less-crowded 2nd-floor of the Jester cafeteria -- damn that was great food! I ate breakfast in 2nd floor Jester cafeteria from then on.

I never tried Simkins' cafeteria, but I usually ate lunch/dinner over in Andrews' cafeteria (freshly-cooked better hamburgers than the brown-liquid containers of the nasty-burgers in Jester, and lots of talkative & fun girls in the Andrews cafeteria, Lulz.) or occasionally in Kinsolving.

Jester may have gotten better by the time you were there.  Breakfast was ok, not great.  I guess it was good enough we didn't finish our Friday night poker games until the cafeteria was open Saturday morning!  The only things I thought were good there they usually served all on the same day and usually on Sunday afternoons when not many students were there-steak, baked potatoes, Dutch crumb apple pie and a pineapple chunk, cheese chunk ambrosia dish.  There were a couple times my freshmen year there was mass food poisoning.  Fortunately I avoided it, but it hit about 20-30% of the students.

There was an article a few years back on the nutritionist the athletic department had hired to work in the athletic cafeteria.  They were getting a variety of healthy dishes.  Football players were saying they had been getting tired of steak all the time.  It was a little different than the typical student's cafeterias!

I imagine all these P5 programs have nutritionists working on diets specific for each sport.  The costs of running a program keep going up.

• Hook 'Em 1

We had a late night fire extinguishers war on the first floor of Jester East (wing past the handicapped area). It was wild, fun and a huge mess of white powder everywhere. We realized we were probably about to be in a huge amount of trouble. 

I had the brilliant idea of taking one of the last extinguishers with some powder left in it, and creating a trail up the stairs to the football players’ floor, and leaving the spent extinguishers there. The idea was to make it look like some rowdy football players trashed our floor. 

We never heard a word from the dorm. They just cleaned up the mess. 

• Haha 2

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-cfp-leaders-moving-closer-to-adjusting-12-team-playoff-format-230208506.html

Leaning to 5+7 and this:

"...Commissioners also established a new policy requiring a league to have eight members to be eligible for an automatic qualifying spot to the 12-team playoff.

Both moves were made in the wake of the Pac-12’s collapse. In the originally approved 6+6 format, the highest-ranked six conference champions earn automatic qualifiers and the next six highest-ranked teams earn at-large bids. That format was designed based on the existence of 10 FBS conferences. Realignment leaves FBS with nine leagues, though Oregon State and Washington State are attempting for at least two years to preserve the Pac-12 as a two-team league.

The new policy requiring leagues to have eight members makes the champion of a two-team league ineligible to earn an automatic bid...."

On 11/9/2023 at 5:49 PM, BachelorTrek said:

Wait is this the Revile kidnapping that Bernie Burns talked about on his Rooster Teeth podcast?

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

Wait is this the Revile kidnapping that Bernie Burns talked about on his Rooster Teeth podcast?

Loosely, yes.

Dog was tied to a sign, not a tree.

They even took pictures of the dog before the dognapping of the dog while it was inside the chainlink fence in whoever's back yard in Dallas.  Lulz.

This guy still convinced that negotiations happen that allow WashSt and Oregon State into B12.  Says CFP wants to go to 5+7 format, but WashSt President sits on CFP committee and will veto it until the PAC2 members are admitted into one of the Power4 conferences.  

Brutal listen...  🙄

• Haha 1