EPL 2022-23: Worldo Cuptus Interuptus

maninblack

47 minutes ago, sidis said:

so lampard to chelsea or what?

35 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Praying The Office GIF

I thought this was a joke... apparently not.

"Chelsea are close to appointing Frank Lampard as their interim manager in what would be a stunning return to Stamford Bridge. As the club continue to search for a permanent replacement for Graham Potter, Lampard is ready to help on a short-term basis at Chelsea where he played for more than a decade and was sacked as the head coach in January 2021."

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/apr/05/chelsea-to-hold-talks-luis-enrique-manager-frank-lampard-return-considered

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dutch said:

I thought this was a joke... apparently not.

"Chelsea are close to appointing Frank Lampard as their interim manager in what would be a stunning return to Stamford Bridge. As the club continue to search for a permanent replacement for Graham Potter, Lampard is ready to help on a short-term basis at Chelsea where he played for more than a decade and was sacked as the head coach in January 2021."

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/apr/05/chelsea-to-hold-talks-luis-enrique-manager-frank-lampard-return-considered

New Girl I Give Up GIF

• Haha 1

On 7/28/2022 at 6:41 PM, Captain Ron said:

Haaland is a bad pick for golden boot. He’s going to score, but I think that EPL adjustment period is going to get him.

Kane and Salah have to be the picks, BUT …

if you want a dark horse, Jesus would be it. He knows the EPL, he’ll likely be featured. And he’s been underperforming his XG for a while. If he stops that, I think he will be in that mix for the golden boot. 

On 8/5/2022 at 12:13 PM, ztejas said:

City

Pool

Arsenal

Chelsea

Spurs

-

Soton

Forest

Fulham

-

The Big Lebowski Film GIF by The Good Films

-

Leeds is going to be salty and not sweat relegation. 

-

Not a flop - but I think Haaland is going to take longer than some think to adapt and really get things going. 

Here are a couple from the first few pages.  Sorry guys but he asked.  Derka was the only one I saw predicting Haaland for golden boot.