Georgia Guidestones Bombed

Fondren & Main

Hilariously John Oliver did a story on this and the MAGA stupidity surrounding it. 

In the least surprising thing of the year they dug up an obscure documentary on them where the people behind the film got the guy who was connected to the person who commissioned them to spill some beans on his identity...

aaaaaaaaaaand of course that guy was a supporter of David Duke. I mean it's fucking Georgia for fucks sakes. 

So the MAGA idiots are railing against something most likely built by a fellow white supremacist because they've invented a completely opposite story for it. 

Edited by Hermanator
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

56 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

A77F03B8-005B-4B2F-85A9-1A06E17CEE20.png

The stuff was before my time but every person I've ever heard talk about quaaludes did so out of a deep loving memory. That shit must have been amazing to include it in a time capsule.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, F250 said:

The stuff was before my time but every person I've ever heard talk about quaaludes did so out of a deep loving memory. That shit must have been amazing to include it in a time capsule.

Also known as “disco biscuits”’ which is the name of a semi-popular jam band out of Philadelphia. They’re more toward the electronica/techno end of the jam band spectrum and skew more toward the MDMA crowd (a trend that I don’t think has been healthy for the genre overall as kids on ecstasy are less critical than kids on acid). I’ve seen them at least a couple of times, maybe more. I’d have to check my stubs. But one show was at a small club where you just paid cover at the door and didn’t get a ticket. Afterward I smoked a bowl with their bass player in front of the club right there on High St. He was a decent fellow. Since it’s the weekend:

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 3

17 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Hilariously John Oliver did a story on this and the MAGA stupidity surrounding it. 

In the least surprising thing of the year they dug up an obscure documentary on them where the people behind the film got the guy who was connected to the person who commissioned them to spill some beans on his identity...

aaaaaaaaaaand of course that guy was a supporter of David Duke. I mean it's fucking Georgia for fucks sakes. 

So the MAGA idiots are railing against something most likely built by a fellow white supremacist because they've invented a completely opposite story for it. 

The dude was from Iowa. What a weird, third-tier monument, what a ridiculous thing to get worked up over (for those reasons), and what a laughable GA gov candidate. The Oliver segment was hilarious.  

10 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’ve never done ludes. Never wanted to. I’ve never known anyone else who has. I wouldn’t even know how to get them if I wanted to.

All I know is that people on ludes should not drive.

40 year old time capsule ludes are the absolute best.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’ve never done ludes. Never wanted to. I’ve never known anyone else who has. I wouldn’t even know how to get them if I wanted to.

All I know is that people on ludes should not drive.

For the young-uns...

PSA from Spicoli

Edited by Chris Dishman's Donut
  • Haha 1