Tennessee Tech @ Texas: Austin Super Regional Thread

Horny Bull

I am so pumped for this weekend. Flying in from FL with my son to take him to his first Longhorn baseball game. Kicker is he is wearing my Cliff Gustafson Longhorn Baseball Camp shirt I got when I was 8. Special day. Go horns!

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, hornbri said:

I am driving out to Lajitas tomorrow, anyone know If this will be on a XM station?

SirusXM's online schedule says it will be on channel 84 (ESPNU).  They have 12 hours of play-by-play scheduled for super regional games, noon to midnight.

• Like 1

Just now, Texas Jeff said:

SirusXM's online schedule says it will be on channel 84 (ESPNU).  They have 12 hours of play-by-play scheduled for super regional games, noon to midnight.

Thank you both, I will downline tunein as a back up. 

Kirk Bohls' article this morning makes it sound like these guys are the '29 Yankees.  I guess we will be lucky to hold them to 10 per game.  Scoring anything on them will be a win.  Fuck.  Guess I will work on my drywall project this afternoon,

Well at least they aren’t the ‘27 Yankees!

1 hour ago, ClubWhatever said:

Kirk Bohls' article this morning makes it sound like these guys are the '29 Yankees.  I guess we will be lucky to hold them to 10 per game.  Scoring anything on them will be a win.  Fuck.  Guess I will work on my drywall project this afternoon,

Your first mistake today was reading a Kurt Bowels column. Let's try and get it together before this afternoon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Your first mistake today was reading a Kurt Bowels column. Let's try and get it together before this afternoon.

So much this. No reason to ruin a great day by reading a Kurt column. Dammit I wish I could be at the Disch today but I'm up in N. Texas this weekend for family stuff.

Hook'em Horns!!! Let's do this!!!  \m/

1 hour ago, Zepol87 said:

I think it's been asked but what's the best parking solution? See you boys in a bit

No reason to pay when street parking is always manageable. I was a little late to the last game and still got a spot on the east side of the graveyard, which is still only a sub-10 minute walk. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

No reason to pay when street parking is always manageable. I was a little late to the last game and still got a spot on the east side of the graveyard, which is still only a sub-10 minute walk. 

This.  There is always room to park, for free, but you'll have to walk a little.  Just follow the others.

1 hour ago, SquishMitten said:

Parking in the garage was $5 I think for the regionals.  The worst part was getting out after the game, but the garage is a very short walk and folks are tailgating in left field and in the garage. You can also be entertained by watching about 60 people trying to sort out who's uber is who's.

If you want free parking or want to leave quickly after the game, yep street parking is probably the way to go.