Tell me about Texas Tech

Longboard Horn

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

LOL, the link makes it look like they gave him a $266 million contract, which would probably even make A&M blush.

18 hours ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

They beat Texas.  That's priority number 1. 

Beating OU was just icing on the cake.

6 years for $42 MM is a long way from Cedar Hill.

In other news, my dumbass neighbor thinks Tech "beat 3 SEC teams" this season. I'm sure gonna miss these tortilla-tossing, sand aggies.

Asked to clarify whether a Texas Tech player used a racial slur toward one of his players, Kiffin said he wasn't sure.

"I'm not going to, because I did not hear it, [I'm not going to] say that that happened for sure that he gave a racial slur to our player," Kiffin said. "I was told that that was said in that [incident], but I did not hear that. So that would obviously be a giant issue."

Take the loss pussy.

Edited by threesheets
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Tech has the “Sovereign Immunity” card to play, which is more powerful than a Wild Draw 4 in Uno. Contracts mean nothing to them. 

1 hour ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Per Umlang: Texas Tech had more SEC wins than A&M this year

Aggy beat LSU and Arky?

7 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

More like typical Lane Kiffin being a whiney douchebag and trying to deflect from his team having three targeting fouls (should have been four) and getting their asses handed to them. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

THAT's the best they could come up with?  It's so freaking aggy because it's something I would expect an 8 year old to come up with.

My aggy relatives, every single time we see them, say, "Can we see your Tech ring?  Oh look, you have TT on your ring".  They've been telling that joke since the Carter presidency, and it's no funnier now than then. But they think they are so clever.

Don't go full Aggy, horns.  You are better than that.

Edited by Uncle Nate

https://www.everythinglubbock.com/news/local-news/texas-tech-wool-judging-team-wins-national-western-stock-show/

LUBBOCK, Texas — Texas Tech University recently announced its Wool Judging Team won first place at the National Western Stock Show (NWSS) for the second year in a row in Denver.  

According to a press release from TTU and the Texas Tech Today website, the team finished with a total score of 1,968 to beat Texas A&M University and Angelo State University.

The university said four members of the team also placed in the top 10 individually at the competition, led by high individual Cross Knittel from Sterling City, Texas.

aggy took their eye off the ball (or their balls off the sheep) and let Tech get in there two years in a row and win them some wool judging......aggy will surely argue there is no need to be so judgemental and just fuck all of them that you can

https://www.everythinglubbock.com/news/local-news/syphilis-cases-on-the-rise-in-lubbock-county-health-officials-say-take-a-look-at-the-numbers/

The Health Department held a Board of Health meeting on Friday to discuss the uptick in syphilis cases in Lubbock County.

well with a winning season in football and an ass kicking of Ole' Miss in a bowl game that brings fucking season and Tech likes them some raw dogging.....and well raw dogging brings Raider Rash season

Edited by ButtFumble

13 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

well with a winning season in football and an ass kicking of Ole' Miss in a bowl game that brings fucking season and Tech likes them some raw dogging.....and well raw dogging brings Raider Rash season

Sorry for partying?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/16/2023 at 11:41 AM, Uncle Nate said:

THAT's the best they could come up with?  It's so freaking aggy because it's something I would expect an 8 year old to come up with.

My aggy relatives, every single time we see them, say, "Can we see your Tech ring?  Oh look, you have TT on your ring".  They've been telling that joke since the Carter presidency, and it's no funnier now than then. But they think they are so clever.

I mean, I agree with you…but, in fairness, it appears that the girl holding the sign is around 8 years old. 

Learned that joke from my aggy uncle when I was about that age.