LBGTQ

Mo Horn

Huh... One of the unarmed groomers who stopped the MAGAt spawn in Colorado was a vet. Maybe Marge can teach him how to be a real man who loves America.

"“I have never encountered a person who had engaged in such heroic actions who was so humble about it," Vasquez said of Fierro. "He simply said to me, ‘I was trying to protect my family.’”

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/crime/veteran-among-those-thanked-for-stopping-gunman-at-gay-club/ar-AA14o7eS?ocid=sapphireappshare

• Hook 'Em 2

On 11/20/2022 at 12:28 PM, NameAlreadyInUse said:

So probably he has rich parents. 

Politically connected Magat grandfather from Klantee, California whose politics matched the pervasive Magat politics of Colorado Springs.

The Springs has some truly deplorable assholes. Unsurprisingly, many are former Texans.

Beautiful setting for a city, but generally a wasteland of reactionary idiots. It’s the worst of Texas in Colorado. 

• Rage+1 3

I've already stopped going to most queer-themed events because of shit like this (except the King Princess show a couple of weeks ago... can't say no to a venue full of lesbians), but this has really fucked with my sense of safety at work. We aren't shy about who we are. Cool cool cool

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 4

On 11/22/2022 at 8:43 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Keep those kids away from drag shows ….

Seriously, the entire transphobic, grooming, whatever nonsense the Right has latched onto the last few years is the most "every accusation is a confession" there is.  They are the party of pedophiles and child rapists.  Full stop.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

PSA: Sounds like it wasn’t a drag queen but a trans woman who helped the vet. 

https://amp.tmz.com/2022/11/21/drag-queen-stomped-colorado-springs-gunman-heels-lgbtq-club-shooting/

Unlike stonewall though it appears this was not an intentional thing the vet honestly thought she was just a drag queen when he spoke. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 2

I call her my wife now but we are planning our ceremony for winter / early spring in CO next year (reception/party a year later) so this hits close to home.

maybe I should send a wedding invitation to those shit-for-brains. Yeah no. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

Glad to see Rob Portman voted for it. I doubt that JD Vance would have.

This is just sad:

“My days since the first cloture vote on the Respect for Marriage Act as amended have involved a painful exercise in accepting admonishment and fairly brutal self-soul-searching — entirely avoidable, I might add, had I simply chosen to vote 'no,'” Sen. Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming, one of the GOP supporters, said on the Senate floor.

“I, and many like me, have been vilified and despised by some who disagree with our beliefs. They do not withhold bitter invective. They use their own hateful speech to make sure that I, and others who believe as I do, that we are hated and despised by them,” she added.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-vote-tuesday-same-sex-marriage-bill-filibuster-rcna59125

On 11/25/2022 at 10:35 AM, Biff Tannen said:

Seriously, the entire transphobic, grooming, whatever nonsense the Right has latched onto the last few years is the most "every accusation is a confession" there is.  They are the party of pedophiles and child rapists.  Full stop.

Dennis Hastert says "hi, sit on my lap, young man."

Provocative thread on Twitter. Lots of hoopla based on the claim that red letter Jesus (supposedly) always referred to Himself as “human,” and not a “man.” Perhaps some folks get mad at a description of God as all genders, and also no gender. 

Yeah, Jesus’ side wound likened to a vagina probably upsets the literal minded, too.

Edited by Willfully Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

No shit?

It's truly shocking. It says "the majority" of maga republicans. Which of those chuckle fucks were in the minority of maga republicans who voted for it? Do they have a death wish from their own constituents?

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Provocative thread on Twitter. Lots of hoopla based on the claim that red letter Jesus (supposedly) always referred to Himself as “human,” and not a “man.” Perhaps some folks get mad at a description of God as all genders, and also no gender. 

Yeah, Jesus’ side wound likened to a vagina probably upsets the literal minded, too.

I've read the Bible, various translations, with a concordance next to me for original interpretation, multiple times. Even when I was at my farthest point from being forthright with myself, which is to say I knew but fought it, I was quite comfortable with an all gender, no gender, either gender, both gender OT/Torah God (not the embodiment through Christ/Yeshua) all at the same time. Scripture absolutely supports this position, even as pronouns were added and used. 

It's also the case out side of strict western societies that trans people were revered, consider wise and in some cases considered the spiritual masters or held other special status. 

I think all people are unique but I find it especially ironic that now, our uniqueness is used to throttle us, to destroy us, to silence us when the very God they worship and other human societies are quite comfortable with us and even revere or embody (in God's case spirit-ually) our characteristics.

It's a pretty fucked up world we live in when such a unique perspective on the human condition is ridiculed and rejected.

thankfully today I can say don't care, had sex.

On 11/22/2022 at 9:48 PM, HenryJames said:

I haven't been paying close attention, but was the shooter getting gender affirmation treatment?  

Considering how dumb this shit is, I'd guess not.  But if his anger was based in gender issues I would also assume he wasn't given any sort of positive treatment or outlet.

4 hours ago, elfenix said:

show armpit bb

speaking of armpits, I think I found something more repulsive than lady armpit hair, well armpit hair on men too, so really armpit hair period, but I digress, it's side vagina.  I mean I guess I shouldn't judge, being a gender bending, gender rejecting, trans cabal, rainbow mafia iconoclast (no not him), but call me a hypocrite I don't care, I'm drawing the line at armpit hair on the ladies and side vaginas on the mens. no can do.

Edited by troph

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I haven't been paying close attention, but was the shooter getting gender affirmation treatment?  

Considering how dumb this shit is, I'd guess not.  But if his anger was based in gender issues I would also assume he wasn't given any sort of positive treatment or outlet.

and if I haven't been crystal fucking clear - trans kids have been around forever. when I was growing up, we suffered in silence. you all have that one kid that committed suicide back in middle school or high school that you knew or knew of. we can't be for certain but take all the suicides in the 1980s and 1990s for us GenX'ers here and I guarantee you more than you would expect were gay, lesbian, queer, or trans. I guarantee it. and if you were like, nah, not him, not her. believe me. everyone was shocked when I came out.  you just don't know man, you just don't know.  so fuck Tucker Carlson in his side vagina, fuck that guy to hell - he and his people are the problem not responsible adults trying to throw out live preservers to the kids.

and I don't know who that woman is, but "gays against groomers" ok wtf is that? I skimmed some of their blogs and sorry, trans kids are real, see above about living in the shadows and alone. the blog on their website that says "I'd rather have a trans daughter than a dead son" is filled with so much misinformation it's head spinning. the woman who wrote it says she's bi, she looks supermodel straight, so I suspect she likes to party with the ladies while snorting the good stuff on the weekends. maybe that's crude and rude, but her post is so fucked up she deserves some mudslinging back at her. wtf does she even think she knows about trans issues being a straight woman that liked to play with boys and do tomboy things when she was growing up. holy fuck.  lots of detransitioners?  not really.  I know hundreds of trans women, yes some still have problems, yes some problems with surgeries, but i don't know a single one that has de transitioned and I don't know a single one that has decided they aren't trans.  unhappy sure, plenty.  but not because they realized they are cisgender, jesus gays against groomers stfu. that organization is log cabin republicans time eleventy billion. jesus christ.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 6

4 hours ago, troph said:

speaking of armpits, I think I found something more repulsive than lady armpit hair, well armpit hair on men too, so really armpit hair period, but I digress, it's side vagina.  I mean I guess I shouldn't judge, being a gender bending, gender rejecting, trans cabal, rainbow mafia iconoclast (no not him), but call me a hypocrite I don't care, I'm drawing the line at armpit hair on the ladies and side vaginas on the mens. no can do.

slideshow-1.jpg

02-body-hair.jpg

Really??

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/12/03/texas-transgender-care-threat-arrest/

He’s owns an ammunition business and used his company cell 

A Texas man was arrested Friday on a federal charge that he left a threatening voicemail message for one Boston doctor who provides care to transgender community, according to the U.S. Attorney’s office in Massachusetts.

Yeah, um, no. I wouldn’t suck my own cock even if I could. And I love that little guy.
Although maybe Louis CK had a point.

Same, but I'd munch on some sketchy ass women, so no judgement from me on what or what gender you are fucking. I can throw no stones , I'm just not into dudes at all. Or butt stuff excepting on a lady fresh out the shower; never on me. IDGAF what others enjoy tho.