• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

2 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

the invasion has started.

Not going to lie, that's pretty dope but with how many dleiveries they need to make on a daily basis in a city like Kansas City or maybe Austin, they would have to have 5-10 of those flying over the city and a hundred drones on each one.  They'd have to have 20 workers up there just repacking drones.  Just offload the work to UPS/USPS/Fedex and call it good like they do now.  Or even uber like I've seen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jhawk said:

Not going to lie, that's pretty dope but with how many dleiveries they need to make on a daily basis in a city like Kansas City or maybe Austin, they would have to have 5-10 of those flying over the city and a hundred drones on each one.  They'd have to have 20 workers up there just repacking drones.  Just offload the work to UPS/USPS/Fedex and call it good like they do now.  Or even uber like I've seen.

the simpsons duff blimp GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They'd have to have 20 workers up there just repacking drones.

Do what now?

"Humans like to do things and we like to be productive and we will figure out things to do and we will use these tools to make ourselves more powerful. What I predict is that jobs will get more engaging. Because you have to remember, a lot of the jobs today are quite routine."

“We’re researching and developing a giant computer piloted airship filled with packages and autonomous drones that would make deliveries. The drones return to the airship where a human would scan a barcode on a package and scan a barcode on the robot. Then use his ability to read to pick a package off of a rack and physically load it onto the AI driven lifeless automaton.”

One of these is a Jeff Bezos quote on automation the other is some dumb shit I made up.

15 minutes ago, Llano Estacado said:

Do what now?

"Humans like to do things and we like to be productive and we will figure out things to do and we will use these tools to make ourselves more powerful. What I predict is that jobs will get more engaging. Because you have to remember, a lot of the jobs today are quite routine."

“We’re researching and developing a giant computer piloted airship filled with packages and autonomous drones that would make deliveries. The drones return to the airship where a human would scan a barcode on a package and scan a barcode on the robot. Then use his ability to read to pick a package off of a rack and physically load it onto the AI driven lifeless automaton.”

One of these is a Jeff Bezos quote on automation the other is some dumb shit I made up.

Just wait until the military weaponizes those for targeted killings.  

giphy.gifgiphy.gif