FSU/LSU from the Superdome - 6:30 pm ABC

ztejas

21 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

I was genuinely shocked by the FSU fan turnout. My LSU folks had me thinking they were going to run that shit. Plus with FSU having a bad couple of years, it was nice to hear the War Chant.

I liked seeing FSU win. I wasn't a fan, but I never made a point of hoping they'd lose unless it helped us. And who could hate Bobby Bowden?

It's never nice to hear the War Chant. For me, it's like the OU band only knowing one song.

Extra fun fact: The mounted FSU mascot is a Comanche not a Seminole. The lance is distinctly Comanche who were brilliant horseman. I noticed the FSU band leader was in Seminole looking atire, so they get a point for that. They also get a point for consulting with the Seminoles about using them as a mascot.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

FSU-Noles-Girls-560x314.jpg

They were a novelty. I’m opposed to young women getting boob jobs before they’re mature. I’ll still look but I’d rather see them all natural and I’ll bet they were perfectly fine before the augmentation. But then they probably wouldn’t have gotten the attention and the primo seats.

They called themselves the “FSU Cowgirls.” They did a spread in FHM or Maxim or a similar publication. Jenn Sterger, the first on the left and apparently their leader (trail boss?) did a spread in Playboy (just T&A, no hoo-hoo) and went on to get a brief stint as a sideline reporter for the NY Jets. The internet tells me that she married a baseball player and is now working as a backstage interviewer for All Elite Wrestling on TNT.

Pretty to look at but plastic people. 

They were a novelty. I’m opposed to young women getting boob jobs before they’re mature. I’ll still look but I’d rather see them all natural and I’ll bet they were perfectly fine before the augmentation. But then they probably wouldn’t have gotten the attention and the primo seats.
They called themselves the “FSU Cowgirls.” They did a spread in FHM or Maxim or a similar publication. Jenn Sterger, the first on the left and apparently their leader (trail boss?) did a spread in Playboy (just T&A, no hoo-hoo) and went on to get a brief stint as a sideline reporter for the NY Jets. The internet tells me that she married a baseball player and is now working as a backstage interviewer for All Elite Wrestling on TNT.
Pretty to look at but plastic people. 
I read your post in this guys voice

Also wasn't Jenn, the lady got the first famous dick pic? 167de3dea81d003826e850455b1e3782.jpg
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Cajun said:

Boy, I hope this is sarcasm.

If not, please post less.

A LOT less.

Watching people expose some pretty shitty character flaws as a result of trying so damned hard to be the righteous/enlightened among us is one of the comedic benefits of life in the 22nd century.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 9/5/2022 at 7:35 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Sterger is 38 for a couple more months, appears to have some kind of knockoff OF. 

https://brandarmy.com/jennifersterger

A really worthless knockoff

Now known as the IInspiration, McKay and Lee are currently the Knockouts tag-team champions in Impact, and they spoke to The Post about their work with BrandArmy, a safe-for-work alternative to OnlyFans where they share proprietary videos.

“In terms of content, it’s whatever we feel comfortable with. BrandArmy has a zero nudity policy,” said McKay

Who the fuck thought the world needed another OnlyFans, except without dem tittays? 

3 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

These are the Fat Tuesday/Ash Wednesday only catholics. The rest of the time they are sacrificing chickens in their back yard for LSU wins. 

Call what you want, but a good bowl of gumbo can be hard to beat.