Oklahoma @ Nebraska

Constant

1 minute ago, Auto Driller said:

I don’t think there is even 1 good player on this Nebraska team. 2-10 might be best case scenario.

They played everyone close forever.  Even tOSU but you get the feeling the wheels are officially off.  
Also they may still make it within 10-14 point final margin.  But the old OU D is still be scared OU would find a way to lose or come damn close.  

I was in school when we were just finishing off the era when Nebraska was good. I still see those uniforms and my gut says "oh right Nebraska. they're good". So when they suck as bad as they suck nowadays, it just seems so weird. They're absolutely awful and I don't see them coming back for a long damned time. 

Nebraska has far too many white guys. Is that racist? 
That's the reality of recruiting in a flyover wasteland too far west to pull from the east coast, too middle to attract west coast and completely forgotten by Texas recruits...and no chance of pulling anything decent out of SEC territory

So yeah, basically klan
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

I was in school when we were just finishing off the era when Nebraska was good. I still see those uniforms and my gut says "oh right Nebraska. they're good". So when they suck as bad as they suck nowadays, it just seems so weird. They're absolutely awful and I don't see them coming back for a long damned time. 

/youlovetoseeit

44 minutes ago, C-Man said:

For the moment maybe. I just wonder if he's a great long-term fit at a Top 10 program. Lincoln was seen as an offensive genius. Venables was a terrific coordinator at Clemson but seems like their offensive guys always got more run -- Chad Morris and then Tony Elliott. As much as I despise Art Briles and all that worked for him, Venables made a great hire in Jeff Lebby, it seems.

I mean long term fits in CFB is difficult for any program. Look at our wasteland of coaches. The guy is recruiting above average for OU with ver little NIL help. By your admission, he’s making good staff hires. I think he’ll fare pretty well over the next couple years. Just hope it’s not against us.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Aslan24 said:

"This OU Defense looks different."

Gus, I'm pretty sure I could get a sack against this Nebraska O-Line right now.

Their offensive coordinator is also terrible. 

So bad that he lost playcalling duties during South Dakota. That's why I didn't see this going well with Frost gone. The only thing Nebraska had working in their favor is that Frost was at least a decent playcaller in the last 1.5 games. That's now gone.