Hudson Card

Neonmoon

5 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Card has taken a lot of shit, but all of our offensive struggles are not on him. His coaches are not giving him much help.

And if Sark can only beat the Techs of the world with super qbs, he's no better than Greg Davis.

Come the fuck on. I understand the line isn’t great but he’s just not good

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Fuck Hudson card. I’d rather go 4-8 running the RoCat than ever see that fucker line up under center for us again. 
did Sark cover himself in glory?

no. 
but Hudson Card is ass and if you can’t see it you are a ducking idiot. 

Just now, closetohumping said:

I don’t really blame this one on him tbh

You are wrong. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Fuck Hudson card. I’d rather go 4-8 running the RoCat than ever see that fucker line up under center for us again. 
did Sark cover himself in glory?

no. 
but Hudson Card is ass and if you can’t see it you are a ducking idiot. 

He made a few clutch throws on that last drive but I know there’s no way we can blame sark or even bijan

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

he'll have his choice of schools if he decides to transfer 

To where? I wouldn’t take him to UTEP. 

His performance on the road has been abysmal. Todays was by far his best and we still lost because he can’t consistently hit open receivers, on top of the secondary being trash. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

He made a few clutch throws on that last drive but I know there’s no way we can blame sark or even bijan

Of course they all deserve blame. But if you can’t see how many of our drives turn to shit because Card can’t throw deep or hell, throws late on every pass, plus can’t handle pocket pressure, then I don’t know what to tell you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

If you don’t understand that we score 56 with Smewers and they pack it up and quit I don’t know what to tell you. He’s ass my dude. 

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

he can be coached up. he's not getting that here 

Wrong. 

All I'm saying is you can win with him. We were winning by 10 at the half. Tech gave us the ball back at their 40 after 4 plays to start the 3rd. We give it right back on that ridiculous wildcat bullshit(that everyone has figured out). Now a supposed offensive genius should be able to figure out a way to get at least 3 points after Tech gifted us great field position.

You won't win a NC with Card, but you should be able to beat Tech(and were beating them). 

If expecting my head coach to do a better job play calling, instead of just shitting on Card makes me an idiot, then I'll be that.

But that type of excuse making is exactly why we are where we are.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Card didn’t keep our Defense on the field for 80 billion plays. Card’s mediocre, but he’s not the reason we lost this game, Quitkowski is. 

Lol. Card is exactly the reason our defense was on the field for a lot of time. You have to have drives to give the D breaks 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Lol. Card is exactly the reason our defense was on the field for a lot of time. You have to have drives to give the D breaks 

The D was on the field for (literally) 100 plays because they couldn’t stop 4th down. That kept them on the field for 35-40* extra snaps. 

* 8-4th down plays, 6 of which lead to an estimated ~5 additional plays after converting 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
Maths
  • Hook 'Em 2

We win by atleast two scores with Ewers starting instead of Card.  Play calling is limited, he can’t hit receivers in stride deep ever, he holds the ball forever, he can’t move the chains consistently, the offense just doesn’t gel with him, so that causes the defense to be on the field all day so the other team scores more point with Card playing and finally the team doesn’t believe in him so the momentum and feel to the team is different.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1