USC @ Utah FOX

ztejas

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It’s one loss. They can still win the PAC-12 and could conceivably still make the playoff. And when they expand the playoff it will make it even easier for 2- and 3-loss teams to make the playoff. So if you’re in favor of playoff expansion then you don’t want this loss to ruin their season. You want it to matter even less than it already does. 

Well we all know what happened last time a 2 loss team played for the national title.

11 minutes ago, sidis said:

What I’m the mother fucking fuck was that calling timeout in the middle of the play call from the refs? I am utterly fucking confused. 

And I thought BIG12 refs were incompetent.  Wow!!!  It was a message to USC.  Please c don’t leave!!!!

Edited by stork642

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It’s one loss. They can still win the PAC-12 and could conceivably still make the playoff. And when they expand the playoff it will make it even easier for 2- and 3-loss teams to make the playoff. So if you’re in favor of playoff expansion then you don’t want this loss to ruin their season. You want it to matter even less than it already does. 

Referring to only the present playoff format.  I like the idea of 8 team playoff format but no more than 8.

11 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

The refs said the ref accidentally blew rhe whistle to stop the play. It wasnt that someone called a TO

He said “signaled time out,” he didn’t say the whistle was blown. Not the same thing at all.

The play was not stopped, therefore time should not have been added. Fucking ridiculous. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

Hawaii and Nevada just starting at 10:59 central

eat a dick USC and PAC 12 especially the PAC 12 for joining up with the Big 10 and ACC in the "alliance" and trying to ignore the Big 12......the Big 10 butt fucked you and now you are 100% going to miss the playoffs again

well to be fair to PAC 12, they already have immensely shitty refs. why would they want to make it worse by adding the B12 refs?

1 minute ago, F250 said:

Great day.

Started the morning at daughter's soccer game. Team won and she scored a goal. Grandma took over for the weekend so I could return home for Texas game.

Texas wins.

Visit lady friend for sexy time.

Come home and nap. Son came home with a Free Birds burrito for me.

Eat burrito and watch beginning of USC game.

Broke out bourbon for the rest of the game. Riley loses.

Good Day GIF

post up some pics of Granny

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Normally I would say rushing the field in this situation is dumb, but since the refs fucked Utah all night, have a go, Utes. 

Don’t be a wet blanket. That would have been field-rushing worthy even without the bullshit call late in the game. That was a huge comeback win at home against an undefeated top 10 team and traditional power in the conference.

And did you catch the meaning of the tribute helmets? I think it was a tearful Dalton Kincaid who was embracing Ty Jordan’s mom after the game. I thought that was moving. I thought that those fans rushing the field was everything that makes college football the greatest sport in the world. Good for them.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/utah-usc-custom-helmets-ty-jordan-aaron-lowe

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

A pac team aint making the playoff

Probably not. A Big 12 team probably isn’t either. Who do you think has a better chance? TCU or USC? But that’s why they’re expanding the playoff so more teams who probably don’t deserve to be competing for a championship get to make the field. That way it’s like they accomplished something just by getting in. (Did you hear they’re talking about expanding the NCAA Basketball Tournament again?)

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/34784854/acc-commish-really-unified-push-cfp-expansion-24

4 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

very diverse group of ladies in that pic, 1 brunette, 2 dirty blondes, and 4 blondes

oh yeah and lilly white

Far left is a Latina.

They all have great posture. 

As a group, they are very impressive. Individually, if they were in different clothes… 🤷‍♂️  … some might be overlooked if you passed them walking across campus.

5 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

very diverse group of ladies in that pic, 1 brunette, 2 dirty blondes, and 4 blondes

oh yeah and lilly white

You triggered some with this post.  My issue isn’t even that they all look like clones but you would think LA had prettier ladies.  

11 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

And did you catch the meaning of the tribute helmets? I think it was a tearful Dalton Kincaid who was embracing Ty Jordan’s mom after the game. I thought that was moving. I thought that those fans rushing the field was everything that makes college football the greatest sport in the world. Good for them.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/utah-usc-custom-helmets-ty-jordan-aaron-lowe

Didn't Ty Jordan's mom die of bone cancer before his death?

Probably not. A Big 12 team probably isn’t either. Who do you think has a better chance? TCU or USC? But that’s why they’re expanding the playoff so more teams who probably don’t deserve to be competing for a championship get to make the field. That way it’s like they accomplished something just by getting in. (Did you hear they’re talking about expanding the NCAA Basketball Tournament again?)
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/34784854/acc-commish-really-unified-push-cfp-expansion-24
Only college football fans think that losing one game means your season should be done and don't deserve to compete. Thankfully no other sport operates that way, including every other division of college football. And thankfully the FBS division is going away from this. Will make the regular season much more interesting. With the current format, most of the games are just entertainment only in glorified scrimmages.
  • Hook 'Em 3

42 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Was there ever an official explanation for the timeout during the play?  Inadvertent whistle is only thing that makes any sense but I sure didn't see anyone on the field stop playing.

They didn’t blow the whistle. A ref apparently signaled time out with his arms