2018 College World Series

sidis

Announcers:  How did Tech lose so many games in Big XII play?

maybe we have a better conference that you fuckers think.

Announcers:  Tadlock will play anyone.  Even Kentucky on the road and a midweeker at Louisville.  hey they were even willing to play Arkansas...

Why don't you spit the SEC dicks out of your fucking mouths?

In general, the announcers have been fine, but holy fuck they closed the top of the 9th with a flurry of scrotal massage on the SEC folks.

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Ump cam was pretty cool for seeing that.

The ump cam is like Blair Witch Project for baseball.  Not a fan.

I get what they're trying to give us as viewers, but it's not worth a fuck.

3 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I’m pulling against Tech rest of the way on misguided optimism it will shut up Slorch’s dumb ass 

Because I'm always starting shit about Tech, right?

and I'm such a frontrunner...  I mean, that's truly the essence of being a Tech fan right?  I just got my T-shirt when the Red Raiders beat Duke...

Edited by slorch

10 hours ago, slorch said:

Announcers:  How did Tech lose so many games in Big XII play?

maybe we have a better conference that you fuckers think.

Announcers:  Tadlock will play anyone.  Even Kentucky on the road and a midweeker at Louisville.  hey they were even willing to play Arkansas...

Why don't you spit the SEC dicks out of your fucking mouths?

In general, the announcers have been fine, but holy fuck they closed the top of the 9th with a flurry of scrotal massage on the SEC folks.

Dont get em started on football. secsecsec aggy whup!

8 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I’m pulling against Tech rest of the way on misguided optimism it will shut up Slorch’s dumb ass 

Slorch is irritating as fuck on a variety of other topics, but he's actually a pretty good Tech fan.   During in-game discussions, he's about the game instead of about the rivalry, and is usually humble in victory and gracious in defeat.  You can't ask for much more from a fan of another team posting on a rival's message board.

I'm pulling for Tech because arky fans suck shit, and aggy fans are even worse and they're riding pig coattails.

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

I am in the east side parking lot behind left field, on the walkway. We have a red and blue Kansas tent. Stop by and say hi if you're here, I'll be the drunk guy wearing purple.

If you see some guy wearing a longhorn hat wandering around yelling muledick that's me.

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper

Mostly because nothing they say can ruin where I'm at right now, after Tech's win last night; but also because it's almost guaranteed to have a statement bringing outright laughter-  these are why i venture to Texags.

This gem, in a thread in denial of Tech's earning the trip to Omaha:  We play SEC level competition all year, no reason for us not to be the best in the state of Texas.

There's a case that they are not even third best in the state, with DBU in the discussion.  And that SEC tagalong never dries up, eh?

So they made the jump from being little brother to being the SEC's bitch?

and they revel in it.  Ho-lee fuck.  It never fails to deliver on a  trip to Texags.  I swear they're trolling the world as caricatures of themselves

oh, and the next thread down:  How we're gonna money-whip Tadlock to A&M.

I rest my case.

4 minutes ago, slorch said:

Mostly because nothing they say can ruin where I'm at right now, after Tech's win last night; but also because it's almost guaranteed to have a statement bringing outright laughter-  these are why i venture to Texags.

This gem, in a thread in denial of Tech's earning the trip to Omaha:  We play SEC level competition all year, no reason for us not to be the best in the state of Texas.

There's a case that they are not even third best in the state, with DBU in the discussion.  And that SEC tagalong never dries up, eh?

So they made the jump from being little brother to being the SEC's bitch?

and they revel in it.  Ho-lee fuck.  It never fails to deliver on a  trip to Texags.  I swear they're trolling the world as caricatures of themselves

oh, and the next thread down:  How we're gonna money-whip Tadlock to A&M.

I rest my case.

Third best? Aren't you forgetting Rice and TCU?

12 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Third best? Aren't you forgetting Rice and TCU?

I think he's referring to this year.  Neither Rice nor TCU were tournament teams.  DBU won three games in their regional.  And Baylor won one, just like aggy.

Edited by TwiceHorn