Florida @ #16 Florida State - 6:30 CST - ABC

Neonmoon

44 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Osweiler and his special friend are making Lowell Galindo listenable right now.

Pretty exacting when it comes to career end:

Brock Alan Osweiler is a former American football quarterback who played in the National Football League for seven seasons. He played college football at Arizona State and was selected by the Denver Broncos in the second round of the 2012 NFL Draft. Wikipedia
Born: November 22, 1990 (age 32 years), Coeur d'Alene, ID
Height: 6′ 7″
Number: 17 (Denver Broncos / Quarterback), MORE
Spouse: Erin Osweiler (m. 2014)
Career end: October 16, 2019
Date drafted: 2012

Just now, TonyTexas said:

If he was sliding, shouldn’t that have been an illegal hit by the Florida player?

This is part of my question. If he is sliding he should get all the defenseless player protections, but also needs to spot the ball at the beginning of the slide, which didn’t happen on his first TD

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

I get that Manning may be a great pocket QB (hopefully) but there is no substitute for one with elite agility who can kill you with the run. It just puts so much pressure on the defense. 

Correct.  That’s why a guy like Nelson could be better and why Caleb Williams will win heisman 

I said at the time that I thought Norvell was a good hire. I think he will have them winning consistently.

The Taggert hire was idiocy on steroids. A friend of our family had a son on the team at the time and he had one meeting/encounter with Taggert and he decided right away not to use his final year of eligibility.

FSU is pretty good. Not great but, on the upswing.

Edited by PittsburghTiger
  • Hook 'Em 1