Formula 1 2023

Anton Chigurh

On 1/9/2023 at 9:45 AM, utee94 said:

The 1984 Dallas Grand Prix is worth a watch.  I'm not sure I'd call it a "classic" but then again, perhaps it is, in its own special way.

Oh no, looks like the complete 1984 Dallas Grand Prix that I linked in this post is no longer available, I was trying to show it to a friend of mine who is a new DtS era F1 fan.

Can anyone else find a link to the whole thing (not the one in Spanish though, thanks in advance...)

IF it’s not car related, you know what I mean….then it’s prolly shit we don’t know about (family dynamics or something) or the constant shit talking from someone that should be on your corner (that old fuck marko). Imagine one of your bosses (if you work for a corporation), publicly shit talking about your performance without offering an ounce of support or strategy to improve (just constant shit talking), I’m sure it eventually gets to you. Deep down inside Perez wants to pop that old fuck straight in the fucking mouth, Canelo style.

Lewis was asked what he thinks about Checos recent struggles…

Lewis basically said what I said… “there’s a certain spokesperson” that is not supportive…and that it would suck to hear that from your own boss.

So I’m like Lewis, let me drive an f1, I’ve got it!

10 minutes ago, texas08 said:

Lewis was asked what he thinks about Checos recent struggles…

Lewis basically said what I said… “there’s a certain spokesperson” that is not supportive…and that it would suck to hear that from your own boss.

So I’m like Lewis, let me drive an f1, I’ve got it!

this made me curious about the full quote

“I haven’t gone through exactly what is happening to Sergio Perez. But as a driver, I understand the psychological and mental pressures” he told Fox Sports Mexico.

“They weigh so heavily on you and is very difficult to explain with words…

“I don’t think his team have been massively supportive. I wouldn’t say ‘the team’, because there’s a lot of members in a team. But there has been one particular spokesperson has not been really great in helping Psychologically. 

“If I heard Toto talking negatively about me on the weekends, it would be very tough.

“So he’s in a very difficult environment, but I think he’s able to deal with it.”

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

Calling my shot. Checo wins and max/lando gets 2nd/3rd. Marko comes up as the constructor rep. Checo “accidentally” clubs him with the champagne magnum during celebration. In the confusion, lando breaks max’s trophy again.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, deft said:

Calling my shot. Checo wins and max/lando gets 2nd/3rd. Marko comes up as the constructor rep. Checo “accidentally” clubs him with the champagne magnum during celebration. In the confusion, lando breaks max’s trophy again.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter

I forgot that ocon also gets a 10 second penalty because one of the sponsor logos on his car violates statute by being a cm out of place

7 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

How about that, Danny? Hope the car has race pace tomorrow.

As a proud member of the Danny Ric fan club I’m all over todays quali. Probably regress to the mean and back down to earth tomorrow. 

• Like 1

it’s truly a nightmare scenario.

there’s going to be a lot of people crying in those stands (tons of kids for sure).

just need Hamilton to not collect any points.

I think kmag is hurt. His climbing up on the wall is weird.