2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

You manage for a 162 game season. No one has played more games since 2017 than us. No one coaches all 162 like it’s game 7, well except the surly thread 

why is Julks, grae and Mayers on the roster ? Because crane and brown decided we can repeat with them on the roster 

Tied for first with two months to go. Let’s fucking go !

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

learn me somethings

- why did Alvarez sit yesterday

- why did Altuve sit today

??????

Post game yesterday Dusty said Altuve and Yordan were still in spring training....

Edited by Pablo
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Harrison was at Cy Youngs no hitters

Soooo, when the great majority of my buddies went to college in the early 70’s, their moms turned their bedrooms into guest bedrooms.  Translated that meant all their shit had been taken out to the curb/thrown away (without their knowledge) and when they came home there was nada.  On the other hand, my mom called me my freshman year at UT, told me she was turning my bedroom into a guest bedroom, and if there was anything I wanted in that room, I should come that weekend and get it.  Thanks to mom, I still have my baseball card collection including Don Nottebart, Bob Aspromonte, Johnny Temple, Carl Warwick, and Turk Farrell cards with the Colt .45’s and a 1965 Houston Astros card of Jimmy Wynn.  So, I’ve got that going for me.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2