2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

2 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

One time I thought I had accidentally eaten some paint chips, but turned out it was just some dry ass brisket from Houston.

Fill me in on this dry brisket smack talk. Htown has some of the best bbq in the state with Truth, Pinkerton’s, Pit Room, etc and probably 2nd only to Austin for best bbq in the state. 

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

One time I thought I had accidentally eaten some paint chips, but turned out it was just some dry ass brisket from Houston.

Jesus Christ…there ain’t shit dry in Houston. Now I remember why I avoid this thread. Rangers fans are bringing a butter knife to a gun fight.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Macklemore said:

Fill me in on this dry brisket smack talk. Htown has some of the best bbq in the state with Truth, Pinkerton’s, Pit Room, etc and probably 2nd only to Austin for best bbq in the state. 

You expect that dude to have enough $$ to buy something other than Dickey's? LOL

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

Ranger fans having to bring high school sports into the argument 😂

Pro basketball?  Isn’t 2 better than 1?  I’m also pretty sure the rockets have won more conference championships and division titles (and better overall record probably) and more HOFers associated  with their franchise than the Mavs. Are we just figuring the last decade is all that matters or something?  

• Hook 'Em 1

A little PSA for Astros fans.

Stop it. Get some help.

No one else gives a shit. Other baseball fans on threads here aren't clamoring for you to chime in with your boring ass comments and pointless, toddler-like "the world revolves around us" perspective.

Brewers series. Astros fans yapping in there about how Milwaukee sucks because of the NL move. Yeah, move on. And that was Selig, who liked the Brewers. Not even the right target.

Phillies/Braves and you're in there bitching about how sports reporters are talking about Philly home field advantage this year, BuT tHeY DiDn'T bRiNg Up ThE AsTrOs. Yeah no shit dumbass. Irrelevant.

Posts about former Astros and a few poor stats with their new teams, in threads not even involving the Astros.

Holy. Shit. No one gives a fuck.

How insecure and desperate for validation is your fanbase? You'd think after "winning" you'd be chill and confident but you're neurotic as fuck.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, gofuckyourself said:

Stop it. Get some help.

No one else gives a shit. Other baseball fans on threads here aren't clamoring for you to chime in with your boring ass comments and pointless, toddler-like "the world revolves around us" perspective.

Brewers series. Astros fans yapping in there about how Milwaukee sucks because of the NL move. Yeah, move on. And that was Selig, who liked the Brewers. Not even the right target.

Phillies/Braves and you're in there bitching about how sports reporters are talking about Philly home field advantage this year, BuT tHeY DiDn'T bRiNg Up ThE AsTrOs. Yeah no shit dumbass. Irrelevant.

Posts about former Astros and a few poor stats with their new teams, in threads not even involving the Astros.

How insecure and desperate for validation is your fanbase? You'd think after "winning" you'd be chill and confident but you're neurotic as fuck.

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Stop it. Get some help.

Apparently you give many fucks.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Stop it. Get some help.

Your sock is even dumber than your OG account.

image.png.7201cbc76288cd8730bc68d101ee9cf3.png

38 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Stop it. Get some help.

TL;DR your wall of text about how much you care about Astros and their fans 

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

I know. Expecting Astros to be literate, much less be capable of introspection or change, is a bridge too far 

I'll try commissioning an animator to make a cartoon for y'all next time so you get it.

Hint: Helo you are far not smart enough to attempt to act even pseudo intellectual.

2 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Hint: Helo you are far not smart enough to attempt to act even pseudo intellectual.

"Far not smart enough?" Yikes.

And again, as stated previously, your attempt at sniffing out a Helo sock has failed.

If he does have a sock, go hunting elsewhere little pupper. You aren't on the right trail.

1 hour ago, gofuckyourself said:

I know. Expecting Astros to be literate, much less be capable of introspection or change, is a bridge too far 

I'll try commissioning an animator to make a cartoon for y'all next time so you get it.

Why should we change? You’re the self righteous asshat…

feeling yourself aya cash GIF by You're The Worst

MLB really messed up putting so many days between these games, this thread is gonna fully boil over by Sunday 

2 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

MLB really messed up putting so many days between these games, this thread is gonna fully boil over by Sunday 

The fixed schedule thing is dumb. Zero reason to wait till Sunday & Monday to start the party. ALCS should be starting tomorrow and then the NLCS on Sat.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, TexasRenegade said:

Don't feel bad, yall still have this duche 

image.png.da66f9b96e35fd86d5d099c8ae2ad221.png

And just in case you didn't think Baker and Vanilla Ice had more in common than very punchable faces:

image.thumb.png.a2aa9d3fd2913eb4c341074033442e0a.png

Was having a hard time finding actual "celebrities" that said they were Rangers fans so we will just have to go with this....no CR:

image.png.fb5f5d9b337164b65a238991fb2dad14.png

9 hours ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Pausing the hating for a moment, I have a huge crush on Aya Cash. I feel like this is the thread for that. 

Ok, continue the hating

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

12 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

lol.  "oh yeah, we may have vanilla ice but you guys are so lame that . . . uh . . . the most powerful person in the world (2001-2008) is a fan."

Nice quote edit lol Not sure why this thread became obsessed with Vanilla Ice, prob has something to do with the music tastes of the DFW region...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

And just in case you didn't think Baker and Vanilla Ice had more in common than very punchable faces:

image.thumb.png.a2aa9d3fd2913eb4c341074033442e0a.png

Was having a hard time finding actual "celebrities" that said they were Rangers fans so we will just have to go with this....no CR:

image.png.fb5f5d9b337164b65a238991fb2dad14.png

Gotta give him this, Dubya's jacket is awesome. I'd buy that. Mitchell & Ness?