NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ringer had a great article about Paul trying to adjust on the fly to playing with Durant. He admitted that he is surprised by how often he finds himself open to shoot, when he used to have to work hard to get open. 

Series is fascinating. With Kawhi out, you know the temptation has to be incredible for Russ to go into “Imma win this game” mode. That brings out the worst in him. Having his old wingman on the other team brings out the best in him. 

Lol cp3? I mean I hate cp3 like everybody. But he’s older than me. I don’t think he can be rated. In his prime he was very good but had no playoff luck which warms my heart

Dames the same but with a bigger contract

Reaves hasn’t been on the scene long enough but I think he’s pretty good, could be beneficial playing next to lebron tho

The rest I would agree with. I think Jimmy butlers still a damn good player and wins a lot despite having really no help anywhere he’s been

• Like 1

I think we all owe Minnesota our gratitude. One of my least favorite parts about the playoffs is when an hilariously overmatched team musters up all of their remaining pride and dignity to win game 3 or 4 on their home court, thus avoiding the sweep and making everyone play an extra game to reach the forgone conclusion (looking at you Atlanta). So annoying! So, thanks Minnesota for keeping your Cancun reservations intact. Only one more to go.

• Like 1

Kawhi out for all of 2023-2024.

No clue what emotions are going through [mention=386]Kermit[/mention] right now.
I know he has real Fuck you money but at some point doesn't Ballmer get tired of this shit? Just pay his ass to go away. Since he is always hurt It's not like he can go play for anyone else.

39 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
13 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
Kawhi out for all of 2023-2024.

No clue what emotions are going through [mention=386]Kermit[/mention] right now.

I know he has real Fuck you money but at some point doesn't Ballmer get tired of this shit? Just pay his ass to go away. Since he is always hurt It's not like he can go play for anyone else.

I mean the 2 games they got out of him he was the best player in the playoffs. So there's that.