2020 Democratic Nominee

used2b

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

So she's like Jeb?

If she ran again, it would end in a very Jeb like fashion.  Tens of millions raised and 3% of the vote in the primary.

She’s more bloodthirsty than Jeb.  Hillary in charge and you know people are going to die. 

Some meaningless statistics but I thought it would be interesting to see how many twitter followers the contenders have at this moment in time.  

*For the senators that have two official accounts, their numbers will be combined and noted with the *.

Hillary Clinton 23.5M

Joe Biden 3M

*Bernie Sanders 16.8M

*Kamala Harris 2.5M

Kristen Gillibrand 1.2M

*Elizabeth Warren 6.7M

*Cory Booker 4.1M

Tom Steyer 0.2M

Michael Avenatti 0.9M

Oprah Winfrey 41.6M

Mike Bloomberg 2.2M

Eric Swalwell 0.4M

Beto O’Rourke 1M

Andrew Gillum 0.5M

John Hickenlooper 0.1M

Mitch Landrieu 0.1M

Amy Klobuchar, .5M

John Delaney 11k

Jay Inslee 154k

Eric Holder 0.5M

Howard Schultz 0.0659M

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

• 3 weeks later...
Some meaningless statistics but I thought it would be interesting to see how many twitter followers the contenders have at this moment in time.  
*For the senators that have two official accounts, their numbers will be combined and noted with the *.
Hillary Clinton 23.5M
Joe Biden 3M
*Bernie Sanders 16.8M
*Kamala Harris 2.5M
Kristen Gillibrand 1.2M
*Elizabeth Warren 6.7M
*Cory Booker 4.1M
Tom Steyer 0.2M
Michael Avenatti 0.9M
Oprah Winfrey 41.6M
Mike Bloomberg 2.2M
Eric Swalwell 0.4M
Beto O’Rourke 1M
Andrew Gillum 0.5M
John Hickenlooper 0.1M
Mitch Landrieu 0.1M

Who else?

Amy Klobuchar, .5M
John Delaney (the only declared candidate) 11k
Jay Inslee 154k

I love Joe, and I think he may be the only one in that group that can stand toe to toe with Trump and probably beat him. But with him we’re back to going old time Dem party and no new blood. Maybe that’s where you add Beto or Kamala. I don’t think Bernie has a chance. And a lot of them in that group don’t have the personality to win. Some just turn me off like Warren. 

1 hour ago, Brandywine said:

I love Joe, and I think he may be the only one in that group that can stand toe to toe with Trump and probably beat him. But with him we’re back to going old time Dem party and no new blood. Maybe that’s where you add Beto or Kamala. I don’t think Bernie has a chance. And a lot of them in that group don’t have the personality to win. Some just turn me off like Warren. 

You think Joe Biden is the only one current Democrat who can win an election over Trump?   A poor candidate beat Trump in the popular vote by more than the size of Chicago and since then he's only gotten more unpopular in swing states like Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Arizona, and North Carolina.  I understand the concern about the Dems and it's well earned but I think there are several folks you can put up who stand more than a chance.  

8 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Maybe lets not trot out more old, irrelevant, boring candidates. 

We haven't elected a Democratic president older than 60 since James Buchanan.  My money is with a younger candidate.  Sorry Bernie, Uncle Joe and Warren.  You're too old.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Brandywine said:

Last month, Trump lost Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Arizona. 

These are states that he held numerous campaign rallies in for various candidates.

He couldn’t close the deal.

Hell, he campaigned for a decorated fighter pilot in Arizona, a state that hosts one of the largest training bases for fighter pilots.  And that fighter pilot lost to a bisexual atheist. 

Thats over 55 electoral votes that he lost between those states.  Where is he going to make those EVs up?

8 hours ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

lol, you are such a pooooooon

No you fool, I love hunting and that's just not hunting. I say the same shit about dipshits who go hunt on high fenced properties and kill bucks that are half tame or more from being fed and cared for their whole lives.

Bozo gets it. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Shocker, Onboard misses the point entirely. 

Didn't miss shit. It's not hunting, its eradication. Some might condsider it hunting, but it's not.  

Shocker, maybe you need to read more better.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
NVM, LOL from Fantana.......
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's hunting. It's pursuing wild animals to kill them. 

Some people hunt for food.

Some people hunt for sport.

Some people hunt for eradication.

I figure the majority of non-hunters would be upset least with Beto if he killed off feral hogs and maybe made an edible one into sausage to feed the caravan than if he shot bambi.

giphy.gif

Edited by tantric superman

1 minute ago, horncyclist said:

How so?

Beto is really the only candidate who can clear the field.  His fundraising prowess--especially if joined with the Obama machine--would deprive Warren and Harris of needed funds.  And his grassroots organizational support would make him a very formidable candidate in Iowa.

If Obama throws his weight behind Beto--behind the scenes, of course--it would be nearly impossible for any other challenger to put together enough of a coalition to overcome Beto's advantages.

• Like 1