Long Live the King

InkaUtexas

that pussy is on a golden pedestal. She 1000% had a headache last night 
also, shame shame on king / prince numb-nuts for having all of prince Harry’s family on the balcony and involved with this whole dumb spectacle. I know it was Camilla making the call on this but damn man, quit being so pussy whipped 

What are you on about?

Prince Harry came alone, sat on the third row and left immediately for the airport.

His family stayed in California because yesterday was Archie’s birthday and he didn’t go anywhere near the balcony.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

What are you on about?

Prince Harry came alone, sat on the third row and left immediately for the airport.

His family stayed in California because yesterday was Archie’s birthday and he didn’t go anywhere near the balcony.

For ‘not’ having Harry’s family involved 

9 hours ago, Blotto said:

I'm still trying to figure out what we got in this trade that resulted in the UK's two whiniest cunts residing in the US. If we have to talk about immigration in this country, let's start there. 

Its payback for Madonna speaking with a British accent. 

• Like 1

On 5/6/2023 at 6:36 AM, Nicole44 said:

I get the interest in history and pageantry, but sorry, this is goofy as shit for 2023. He looks like a god damned cartoon character. I know the orb (from other photos) and scepters have some old meaning, but still, what the actual fuck, lol!

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, Blotto said:

I'm still trying to figure out what we got in this trade that resulted in the UK's two whiniest cunts residing in the US. If we have to talk about immigration in this country, let's start there. 

Harry being one, but who is the other? Simon from American Idol?

15 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

Harry being one, but who is the other? Simon from American Idol?

That little mouthy bastard Archie. Actually.... I had Meghan in mind, because for some reason  I thought she was Canadian turned British royal family. Now I see that c-list gold-digger was ours originally .

• 8 months later...
8 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I don't care much about the royals, but Charles hasn't got many breaks in this dynasty.

This guy has gotten all his breaks in life only because he was born into a made up hierarchy. Cancer sucks, life is mean, we’re all human. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Cancer doesn’t run in my family, it sprints.  So I certainly wish him nothing but good health and peace. But just maybe, for health reason, you royals fucking your cousins and then wondering over a pile of gold why weird shit happens to your DNA

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

Kind of light on the details, aren't they?  And that kind of implies that the news isn't great.

The only other pertinent details from the NYTimes story on the statement:

His disclosure of the prostate treatment, and now of his cancer diagnosis, is unusual for the royal family, whose members often reveal little about their health. After the queen’s death at 96 years old, the palace issued her death certificate, which listed her cause of death simply as “old age.”

Still, palace officials on Monday also made clear that they would not issue regular updates on the king’s condition, and they asked reporters not to attempt to contact those involved in his treatment.

The palace said in its statement that the king had chosen to share his diagnosis “to prevent speculation and in the hope it may assist public understanding for all those around the world who are affected by cancer.”

The king’s younger son, Prince Harry, has been in touch with his father and planned to travel to Britain in the coming days to visit him, according to the BBC. Harry has been largely estranged from the royal family since he and his wife, Meghan, announced they were withdrawing from official duties and moved to California.

Palace officials said Queen Camilla would continue to carry out a full program of official engagements during her husband’s treatment. She was a frequent visitor during his hospitalization for prostate treatment at the London Clinic.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

11 minutes ago, Pods said:

The British monarchy are even bigger thieves than the British Museum. 

https://www.history.com/news/british-museum-stolen-artifacts-nigeria

Fuck them both. 

I read recently that they're "loaning" back stolen artifacts to Ghana, which is *some* progress.

https://apnews.com/article/britain-ghana-museums-gold-colonial-theft-royal-e5aa77f9c07ab8952e507dd01e983c76

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

I read recently that they're "loaning" back stolen artifacts to Ghana, which is *some* progress.

https://apnews.com/article/britain-ghana-museums-gold-colonial-theft-royal-e5aa77f9c07ab8952e507dd01e983c76

It's a big deal in the museum world and is only going to get bigger. There's also issues here in the States where someone from X tribe will sell a museum a piece only to realize that they didn't have authorization to do so and now 2 or 3 generations the tribe wants it back. 

I met this dude in grad school during a museums course and it's a good read for anyone interested.

image.png.fda7eac337a4c8ca12c200b324db07d5.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

you royals fucking your cousins and then wondering over a pile of gold why weird shit happens to your DNA

Both of his parents made it into their 90s, I'd be cool with those kind of odds. My mom died at 58 and here I am at 50, freaking out.

2 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

This guy has gotten all his breaks in life only because he was born into a made up hierarchy. Cancer sucks, life is mean, we’re all human. 

Your last sentence agrees with my post. Even for the privileged, all of that is true.

I agree with your first sentence, profoundly. I think saying I didn't care about the royals indicated that.