Long Live the King

InkaUtexas

Internal Monologue: "Don't go CR, don't go CR, don't go CR."

*walks up to the ledge*

*looks over*

Huzzah(!) for a well-done ceremony, but it'd be nice if they could do it without the heredity title part or, especially, the hereditary obscene wealth.

The thing is the Royals are mascots (of history) and make the country a lot of money—interest in the UK—tourism. It’s a beautiful event and historic. I am just not a Charles nor Camilla fan. I can’t think (outside of Andrew) of two royals I like least. Wish he had abdicated and passed the title on to William. But it’s a very well done event. The royals do have their place. I’m just not a fan of Charles and his sausage/tampon fingers and his BKE. I do like he followed thru keeping Andrew out of the loop so to speak. Of all the children, it would have been cool if the title had passed to Anne I guess. Like I said, beautiful and historic event. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Got lost on her way to the Kentucky Derby 

She and Lionel Richie are performing for the coronation concert. So they got invited. Most of the Plan A singers (Elton John and so forth said no—had other plans.) 

why KC thought Elton would say yes is hilarious though. Given Elton’s close relationship with Diana. 

Edited by Nicole44