Paul Finebaum Unsigned

Cairn Horn88

5 hours ago, Vertigo said:

B&E doesn't have enough good content to pull that off. Half of their shows is Bucky dicking around with random thoughts and Erin trying to spin jokes off of them. I don't think you could fill numerous hours of a call in show about one school. The SEC has 14 inbred fanbases and schools of lesser education as subject matter, not to mention the rampant cheating. 

Agreed but it's not like the content on a random weekday morning  is any better.

17 hours ago, Vertigo said:

B&E doesn't have enough good content to pull that off. Half of their shows is Bucky dicking around with random thoughts and Erin trying to spin jokes off of them. I don't think you could fill numerous hours of a call in show about one school. The SEC has 14 inbred fanbases and schools of lesser education as subject matter, not to mention the rampant cheating. 

Its only cheating if you lose.

41 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Geezus, please keep that hack off of BTN. 

it would make perfect sense. That asshole seems to think he knows exactly whats going on in the Big 12,  I am sure he is just as much of an expert of the Big 10 as well.

fucking blows my mind that all this asshole did was host a radio show in the middle of who-gives-a-fuck Alabama, and just let the 2 resident hick fans bases scream at each other on the air for 20 years, and he parlayed that into a million dollar contract to do the same fucking thing on the tv

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

fucking blows my mind that all this asshole did was host a radio show in the middle of who-gives-a-fuck Alabama, and just let the 2 resident hick fans bases scream at each other on the air for 20 years, and he parlayed that into a million dollar contract to do the same fucking thing on the tv

Paul Finebaum is further proof that ESPN doesn't know what the fuck it is doing anymore.

On 7/13/2018 at 1:02 PM, Cairn Horn88 said:

Holy Shocked...Batman!  We never would have seen this coming.  Guess he and Saban reached an under-the-table agreement....again.

Probably worked the deal out over a plate of french toast...

• Haha 1

ESPN Exploring New Fixtures on Get Up, Including Adam Schefter and Paul Finebaum

schefter-greenberg-finebaum.jpg?w=1000&h

By: Bobby Burack | July 19, 2018 8:00 pm ET

With ESPN’s new morning show Get Up set to enter its first football season, ESPN is in active conversations in regards to adding a rotating cast of personalities with football backgrounds to the show, The Big Lead has learned from two people with knowledge of the news. Unauthorized to speak publicly on the matter, they requested anonymity.

https://thebiglead.com/2018/07/19/espn-get-up-adam-schefter-paul-finebaum-mike-greenberg/

It looks like Finebaum might need to wake up earlier with his new contract... 

you have to suck SEC SEC SEC cock cock cock to even guest host on the show now

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/article215413450.html

although LSU does often open the season well and they should have a much bigger (and drunker) crowd at Jerry World Stajium and Miami did lose 3 in a row to end the last year that is a still a bold prediction 2 touchdowns

• 3 months later...

Yeah as soon as I saw it posted on Twitter I knew it was something, then then I remembered the sound bite I posted above. It’s been used everywhere. 

Damn the +quotes didn’t work.  This site must be broken because there’s no way I’m that stupid....

Edited by SDG

3 hours ago, Fart said:

Makes me wonder how depressing life must be in Alabama for the women to be this batshit crazy over  their teams.   

My man, you have no fucking idea. I’m married to a third generation Alpha Chi. You get this crazy mixture of I don’t care if we cheat, Auburn grads mow our grass, and did you pick up my new National Championship vanity plates while you were out? Overall, pretty fucking depressing as a Texas guy. Being rational about college football isn’t exactly their strong suit.

Oh, and don’t kid yourself. If they think there is no enemy afoot. They will openly tell you championships aside, they still don’t completely trust that yankee Saban.

9 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Came across call by Tammy where talks about not cooking meals, no laundry, and husband can't sleep in the same bed with her till Auburn Wins......

Always laughed when Tammy would get so mad that she would call him

PAUL FINE-BAM.... because she thought he was such a Bama homer.....

• 1 month later...