NFL Week 1

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

For real....didnt see an ankle turn?

Nope. I mean I’m not an AARon fan but I wanted to see the season play out. Hope he can come back bc the Jets didn’t pay to see that Milf fucking Wilson kid dink and dunk. Speaking of backups who else they got? Maybe they can dial up a Colt McCoy? He’s available! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Nope. I mean I’m not an AARon fan but I wanted to see the season play out. Hope he can come back bc the Jets didn’t pay to see that Milf fucking Wilson kid dink and dunk. Speaking of backups who else they got? Maybe they can dial up a Colt McCoy? He’s available! 

Yeah, that makes this a lot less fun. On the cart now.....

Maybe Trey Lance is now worth a 4 and a 7 or a bogo Whopper coupon.

Have they shown any of his hot milf girlfriends in the stands? I hear LInda Holliday, Belichik’ hot milf ex girlfriend is on the market.
  • Hook 'Em 1