Anyone headed from Houston to Austin before Saturday?

immamac

Back when I was a kid my brother that is 10 years older than me would run out and get us burgers and fries for lunch or what have you.

And like clockwork he would come back saying "Ah man, they forgot to give us YOUR fries."

I'm thinking the same type of scenario will be played out with some, if not all, of the donated beverages.

• Haha 7

We got San Antonio BBQ pickup figured out - now I just need someone to do this where 

https://maps.app.goo.gl/scPF3ixJ1ZAa47gQ7

This is the pickup spot - is anyone to Austin (any part) by Friday night that could pick this up on their way? If not @BornAndRaised has graciously offered to use his day off to shuttle this, but I'd prefer we not have to waste someone's entire day off and a round trip if we could just get it done with someone coming from Houston. 

Add another maybe to the pile. Our plans are still in flux on when we're heading to Austin this weekend from Houston. We should know more tomorrow on if we're just daytripping it up and back on Saturday or coming up Friday.

Also, what time would it need to be picked up by? It would be after work on Friday so if they close early that makes it trickier.

31 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Well, technically East Houston....which of course IS on the way from Beaumont to Austin.

Is there a Friday afternoon/early evening drop off opportunity, and could the load fit on a trailer-hitch cargo tray?

DM sent - 20 cases of beer/seltzer/etc so it's gonna be ~8-10 Cubic feet

• immamac unpinned this topic