More elected GOP who just can't handle facts

Smax

It's not really a meltdown so much as the Mizzu Republican doesn't know any of the purported facts or how they relate or how they prove any kind of case.  But who can blame him?  700 pages is a lot of pages!!!!

It would all be cleared up if Biden and his family would come and testify.

I assume we're having a shutdown and troops won't get paid because of this thinking.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

It's really a meltdown so much as the Mizzu Republican doesn't know any of the purported facts or how they relate or how they prove any kind of case.  But who can blame him?  700 pages is a lot of pages!!!!

They aren't even pages. They are peejes. Lots of peejes. That's what he said.

"Look, I don't know where you and your biased media outlet are getting your information from..."

-Congressman, it's based on your presented facts from a Gregorian calendar.

"Okay, well I don't acknowledge alternative calendars.  I adhere to the Christian timeline for 2017 and 2020."

-Congressman, you literally just described the Gregorian calendar. 

"Well, I'm not going to get into circular semantics with you and your fake news.  The facts are the facts."  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Smax said:

and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky facts

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

If we had more reporters like this, we wouldn’t be in this shit with the GQP, keep on hammering them on their shit and we will make improvements 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

15 hours ago, Gengs1 said:

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

If we had more reporters like this, we wouldn’t be in this shit with the GQP, keep on hammering them on their shit and we will make improvements 

Half the country will still take the liars’ side. We are too stupid to exist.