Cowboys-49ers

Surly Bevo

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

he doesn't have a running game or OL to cover for his weak ass.  Romo would have killed it with Zeke and that line.  

The whole Romo mystique baffles me. Dude had his shot with some very good teams and didn't do jack shit. Romo's excuse was his defenses was terrible. Well, 2016 defense against the Packers was putrid. 3 straight TDs given up to start that game. then giving up the FG in a matter of seconds to lose. This whole "Romo would have been the difference" is laughable. At no point in his entire career did he ever show he could win anything in the playoffs. Dak went head to head with Rodgers in that game and played outstanding for a rookie in his first ever playoff game. Romo had some damn good teams that had good run games and lines in 2007 and 2014 and didn't do anything. Cowboy fans prop up Romo like he was Joe Montana who just had bad luck.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

Did Tirico say Dak was giving Purdy advice about sticking with it when adversity hits?  Dak is basically Kirk Cousins who would take advice from him

Hey Kirk cousins is accurate and makes good decisions, he's just too cautious in big moments. Dak is inaccurate and makes bad decisions constantly. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I’m sure Dak probably broke a finger or two in his throwing hand but I don’t care anymore. If this were his second or third year you roll with him. This is year seven and he’s like Kirk Cousins without the attitude. 

I’ve said for years that he’d been in a tier with Cousins and Goff. I’d give my left nut for either of those guys. Dak is no longer in the top half of the league. Goff and Cousins run circles around him. 

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

The whole Romo mystique baffles me. Dude had his shot with some very good teams and didn't do jack shit. Romo's excuse was his defenses was terrible. Well, 2016 defense against the Packers was putrid. 3 straight TDs given up to start that game. then giving up the FG in a matter of seconds to lose. This whole "Romo would have been the difference" is laughable. At no point in his entire career did he ever show he could win anything in the playoffs. Dak went head to head with Rodgers in that game and played outstanding for a rookie in his first ever playoff game. Romo had some damn good teams that had good run games and lines in 2007 and 2014 and didn't do anything. Cowboy fans prop up Romo like he was Joe Montana who just had bad luck.

hyperbole much.  no one is saying Romo is Montana.  holy shit.  Romo is/was 10x the QB Dak fucking Prescott is.  dude is an absolute JAG without a kickass running game and a perfect pocket.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

sF kicked Lance to curb. And we see what they kept. An ace. That means Lance sucks. 

He's still the unknown. We know what Rush is. I'd rather see the unknown at this point. Rush is nothing more than a stop gap when your starter is injured. And he did that well. If you aren't going to see what Lance has, then not sure why they traded for him.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

He's still the unknown. We know what Rush is. I'd rather see the unknown at this point. Rush is nothing more than a stop gap when your starter is injured. And he did that well. If you aren't going to see what Lance has, then not sure why they traded for him.

To make sure there’d be no pressure on Dak. 

How the fuck does this family dollar min wage Purdy punk who looks like a 15 year old kid dominate and shred the vaunted Dallas Cowboy defense like tissue paper?  Zillion dollar Dak is completely helpless (yeah, the OL sucks, the receivers can't get open, but I'm used up on excuses for Dak . The 49ers look like a well oiled football machine, quick and precise and creative. Dallas plays like a janky random pile of spare parts with no coherent execution or plan. Dallas only looks good when they play the worst teams in the league.

11 minutes ago, Paper_jam said:

How the fuck does this family dollar min wage Purdy punk who looks like a 15 year old kid dominate and shred the vaunted Dallas Cowboy defense like tissue paper?  Zillion dollar Dak is completely helpless (yeah, the OL sucks, the receivers can't get open, but I'm used up on excuses for Dak . The 49ers look like a well oiled football machine, quick and precise and creative. Dallas plays like a janky random pile of spare parts with no coherent execution or plan. Dallas only looks good when they play the worst teams in the league.

Arizona says hi.