2023 ALCS: Rangers vs Astros

Helobious

12 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Astros 4-0 on the road this postseason and only 1-3 at home. Yall worried?

Yea just like the 2019 WS. Crazy that a team as dominant as the Astros have been over 7 years can be so bad at home. Tonight is the scale tipper. Whoever wins this game will win the series. I can’t imagine Houston would have repeat of 2019 but nothing would surprise me at this point. We could lose 19-0 tonight and I wouldn’t flinch or be surprised. Both team have been up and down all year. Gonna be a great pitching matchup though so you can’t ask for more than that.

Just now, Helobious said:

Holy shit the Astros are such bitchass fucking pussies. Maybe don’t let him hit a nuke off you if you don’t like his celebration. Fucking crybabies.

I know you're irredeemably stupid, but even you can't think that was intentional in a fucking ALCS game, can you?

• Hook 'Em 3

Hell yeah Abreu got tossed. Get out of the game, cunt. 

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I know you're irredeemably stupid, but even you can't think that was intentional in a fucking ALCS game, can you?

You can’t be stupid enough to think that wasn’t intentional, right? 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
7 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Lmao. The next at bat, right after pimping a 3 run HR, he gets drilled inside. Yeah, total coincidence. Jesus fucking Christ.

So, you think they're just punting this 2-run game, the most important game of the season, instead of settling it next spring training, the way it's been done for a hundred and fifty years?

Sure.  I mean, yeah, no one's ever been hit by a first pitch fastball that wasn't on purpose.

Good god, man.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

So, you think they're just punting this 2-run game, the most important game of the season, instead of settling it next spring training, the way it's been done for a hundred and fifty years?

Sure.  I mean, yeah, no one's ever been hit by a first pitch fastball that wasn't on purpose.

Good god, man.

Just now, TexArcher said:

And LOL at Tom Verducci explaining to you dipshits exactly what I just said.

Abreu did it precisely because he thought no one would think he did it on purpose in that situation. Umpires aren’t as dumb as you and Tom Verducci fortunately. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I've tried to give the Yankees fan on here benefit of doubt sometimes. The whole shtick about hating astros cause of making alcs 7 times. Reeks of hypocrisy. Bet he never complained about yankees of the late 90s. Or when they were outspending teams. There isn't a fan of any team in mlb who wouldn't trade anything to have the sustainable success the Astros have had.

• Hook 'Em 5

28 minutes ago, Jshep34 said:

I've tried to give the Yankees fan on here benefit of doubt sometimes. The whole shtick about hating astros cause of making alcs 7 times. Reeks of hypocrisy. Bet he never complained about yankees of the late 90s. Or when they were outspending teams. There isn't a fan of any team in mlb who wouldn't trade anything to have the sustainable success the Astros have had.

It’s not the “success” (wow one legit title in 7 years, so successful). It’s the bandwagon know-nothing insufferable fanbase. It’s the cheating. It’s the pussy bitch players that whine and complain about everything. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 7

Just now, Helobious said:

It’s not the “success” (wow one legit title in 7 years, so successful). It’s the bandwagon know-nothing insufferable fanbase. It’s the cheating. It’s the pussy bitch players that whine and complain about everything. 

"Bandwagon," he says with a straight face.

I was in the Astrodome for Game 1 in 1986 when Scotty outdueled Doc Gooden.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Helobious said:

You are the definition of a bandwagon fan, numbnuts.  Come back when you have legit ties to New York or the Yankees.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Oh my, the hypocrisy with this one
  • Haha 1