NBA 2023-24

shadow_operative

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

We’re winning the non jokic minutes decisively for the first time in 11 playoff games???

Better job rebounding, and defensive rotations so far are great.

Even KAT and Rudy playing better... 

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

screamin' A is just awful to listen to and him and Perk trying to play Shaq/Barkely is so painful.

Like, I obviously understand why people are upset about seeing Draymond on their televisions anymore than they have to, but he's at least providing insightful, poignant commentary from a current player on TNT. Perk has been on ESPN for years providing nothing but shitty hot takes and lightly-veiled racism.

He's the reason I've softened on Gobert. I overheard Perk yelling a take that closely mirrored something that I had previously said about Rudy, and my immediate reaction was, "Welp, I'm obviously wrong on this one."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Denver clearly thought this series was over. They are some switch flipping motherfuckers for sure. They went into this game with zero appropriate fear and all the intensity of a mid December game against the pistons.

I’m sure they will run Minnesota in game 7 at home but you play with fire enough you’re going to get burned. 

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Said this yesterday. Just gotta blitz jokic instantly

They still got a wide open three on that. He’s going to kill you one way or the other. 

• Like 1

Denver clearly thought this series was over. They are some switch flipping motherfuckers for sure. They went into this game with zero appropriate fear and all the intensity of a mid December game against the pistons.
I’m sure they will run Minnesota in game 7 at home but you play with fire enough you’re going to get burned. 
They still got a wide open three on that. He’s going to kill you one way or the other. 

And when Denver’s role players aren’t shooting like 4 KDs/steph curry or ray Allen…they’re pretty beatable

And when Denver’s role players aren’t shooting like 4 KDs/steph curry or ray Allen…they’re pretty beatable
Lol. They're shooting 21% from 3 and 30% overall. Terrible shooting game for them.

It’ll be a dog fight. Probably with the inside track to win it all.

Each teams gonna need an extra day of rest for that after 4 games the last 6 days

I said before the series started that I think the winner gets the chip. I still believe that.

Denver’s not shooting that horrendous again. Also theyre shooting like NBA greats in their wins. Some real anomalies in all 6 of these games besides game 1 lol
They shot 48/ 36 on the regular season. Tonight isn't happening again, I don't think. See you in game 7.

17 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

All I ask is that Denver/Minnesota/Dallas/OKC curb stomp Boston I'm the finals.  One title this millennium and those fuckers and their fans still act like they're the class of the NBA.

Probably because they've been to the Eastern Conference finals something like 6 of the last 8 years?

51 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

All I ask is that Denver/Minnesota/Dallas/OKC curb stomp Boston I'm the finals.  One title this millennium and those fuckers and their fans still act like they're the class of the NBA.

Fuck Boston sports.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, BeardIP said:

Probably because they've been to the Eastern Conference finals something like 6 of the last 8 years?

Says more about the routine shittiness of the Eastern Conference.

• Hook 'Em 1