NBA 2023-24

shadow_operative

How did it end?

LOL

Let’s just say after Joker that the wolves might have the next 3 best bigs in the series and none played tonight. Even our 4th string C would be Denver’s back up. That’s some serious depth.

Should be a series for the ages if they meet up in the playoffs. The west is absolutely loaded. Play in teams with all timers and MVP candidates on them? Everyone’s trying to line up to face the Kings, and they’re no slouch.
  • Hook 'Em 1

That was a fluky game from McDaniels and it didn’t matter. Denver is real tough to beat in the last 6 minutes. 

Couple lucky 3s, the game was decided when Porter had 7 points in about 3 seconds and gave denver about a 5 point lead

But Mcdaniels basically erasing Murray from existence when he guarded him tonight is what the wolves were missing in the playoffs last year.

Joker only having 2 dimes is weird to look at also considering he wasn’t guarded by kat or Rudy. Tonight could’ve given finch a couple more Joker bodies to throw at him with Garza and Slow Mo and keep Rudy on AG/the paint

LOL

Let’s just say after Joker that the wolves might have the next 3 best bigs in the series and none played tonight. Even our 4th string C would be Denver’s back up. That’s some serious depth.

Should be a series for the ages if they meet up in the playoffs. The west is absolutely loaded. Play in teams with all timers and MVP candidates on them? Everyone’s trying to line up to face the Kings, and they’re no slouch.
I was just giving you shit. Happy to sneak out of there with a win in an ugly game.

7 hours ago, MrX said:

No doubt the Wolves present the biggest matchup issue for Denver in the West. 

That's why they stole Tim Connelly, to build a roster to beat the Nuggets.  And they are definitely the biggest threat in the west.

So, the question is, was he just goofing around up 21? Which is a fucked up thing to mess with a teammate's shooting percentage. Or, did he have a brain fart, saw an open shooter, and instinctively closed out on him? Which goes completely against Harden's character (the defense, not the brain fart).

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fastbreak said:

KOC’s #1 pick Reed Sheppard goes for a smooth 3/0/4…this draft is so shit.

KOC is also retarded so there's that.

KD is schooling the shit out of Bol Jr. Look out for this kid the next few years - heard it here.

Interesting, but noticeable

NBA Games Have Been Better Since the Scoring Decline

https://www.si.com/nba/2024/03/21/nba-games-have-been-better-since-the-scoring-decline

“I’m sick of the moments when playing good defense either feels impossible or futile. Do I need an offensive player to get two free throws every time they drive and initiate contact with their shoulder on someone in an otherwise good position? I really don’t!”

Thank GIF

• Like 1

With all the NBA stuff I follow I'm surprised I haven't seen this. Silver on with King and Barkley says it's probably time to go the Pro Bowl route in regards to the ASG. Full clip because I can't stand click bait that crops out context.