NFL Week 8

shadow_operative2.0

3 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I'm biased, but I wish Justyn Ross would get a little more time. Let's see what he's got, it's not like the ones ahead of him are lighting it up 

At this point, they should give him a try.  Besides Kelce, so many dudes just fucking dropping shit that is hitting them in the hands.

Want to see RoJo rip a big run for a TD. But honestly it depends on which Fields we get out there. 
then again Staley is/or should be on the hot seat so it’s really anyone’s ball game. 

This should be a snoozer but…

Nothing can compare with the awesomeness of the first MNF game on 9/11 between the Jets and Bills. That might have been my favorite NFL game in a while. Had everything. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Ouch.

Hey Chicago feed Rojo! 

Speaking of Rojo, this has been piquing my curiosity for the last hour: Why did RoJo say "Texas City, Texas" instead of, "Texas" or "The University of Texas."

Is he ashamed of us? Mad? What's the deal?

I mean, I guess it doesn't matter. He still went here and did what he did. But it just seems odd.

The Bears need all their picks next year. All of them. If they aren’t going to move off Fields then they better only trade a pick for more picks. 

Chicago is a good running team. Promptly call two dumbass passing plays with a guy they pulled out of the stands to backup Fields. This is sad

3 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

Speaking of Rojo, this has been piquing my curiosity for the last hour: Why did RoJo say "Texas City, Texas" instead of, "Texas" or "The University of Texas."

I mean, I guess it doesn't matter. He still went here and did what he did. But it just seems odd.

Wasn’t it Foreman who said it?

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

Wasn't that his high school?  Not that uncommon for players to use their high school in the intros.

Refs really don’t want Bears to win. Or is it the NFL wanting us to see more of SOFI stadium. Like we are all over it and the Chargers. They are desperate for a team from California to be in the mix. Rams traded away their future and McVay has one foot out the door bc he’s over it. No more Oakland Raiders. SF seems to be falling apart bc they can’t play Dallas every week. Chargers…Staley is awful coach.

Just now, Brothahorn said:

Chicago, might have found their qb.

This would be cool. Then they can trade Fields to Atlanta for whatever. This would be coolZ 

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

This would be cool. Then they can trade Fields to Atlanta for whatever. This would be coolZ 

legit question, what the heck could the bears get for Fields in a trade?   I mean he didnt look that good, and yeah, I know the bears gave up a bunch of picks for him, but hes not been that great.

honestly a fair value might be a 3rd round pick... and if they did that, the fans might lose their minds after having given up 4 picks for the guy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

legit question, what the heck could the bears get for Fields in a trade?   I mean he didnt look that good, and yeah, I know the bears gave up a bunch of picks for him, but hes not been that great.

honestly a fair value might be a 3rd round pick... and if they did that, the fans might lose their minds after having given up 4 picks for the guy. 

Maybe a 4th rounder? But I mean a straight swap perhaps? Hey you take our guy and we will take Ridder and develop him as a backup? They seem committed to keeping Ridder the Falcons doZ I was just a change of scenery might be good for Fields. He can develop there and it’s a better situation offensively for him perhaps? I don’t know. He shows flashes wheee he’s got stuff but other times seems completely overwhelmed and ignores his reads and runs. 

I hope Chicago comes back in the second half and beats the Chargers. Refs be fucking with the 🐻 Bears tonite. Boo! 

16 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I think Fields and a third for taking him off your hands is fair. You get a free third round draft pick, and you can put Fields on the scout team. Obviously he's probably not as good as the scout team QB, but you have to do something with him