THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]

texifornia

4 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

If there's 4 undefeateds it doesn't matter anyway. Just gotta hope for that FSU loss.

IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!   the committee upheld the insane AP #5 for jort

tosu is sitting home and for a 2nd year in a row will back in doing nothing

Edited by Hagbard Celine

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve been saying for 5 weeks the fascination with Oregon was too much. But the we’re Texas crowd was louder.  Style points matter more than strength of schedule etc. because these people are dumb fucks. College and always has been about scoring massive amount of points against shit teams and we didn’t do that.  I hope Washington runs their dicks through oregons tonsils   Louisville will prob shit the bed but let’s hope not 

Edited by Sgt Hulk
  • Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Yes, it's bullshit, but it's also what we expected, isn't it?

We'll leapfrog Ohio State if we beat Okie Lite to win the conference.  There's no way that they put a one-loss non-champion in front of a one-loss champion who also had the higher SoS.

We'll also leapfrog the loser of Oregon/Washington, for the same reason.

I feel like if we win, all we need is for Louisville to take out Florida St.  That really should get it done.

Same as it ever was.

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I’ve been saying for 5 weeks the fascination with Oregon was too much. But the were Texas crowd was louder.  Style points matter more than strength of schedule etc. because these people are dumb fucks. College and always has been about scoring massive amount of points against shit teams and we didn’t do that.  I hope Washington runs their dicks through oregons tonsils 

OU proved that in 2008.  SOS means nothing to these clowns.  they hate anything computer related due to their oracle status being able to divine the best team from eye test.

Edited by dcar00
  • Hook 'Em 1

"We are definitely going to be ... "             Rankings come out                       "How are we not?!?!?"

"There's no way ... "                                    Rankings come out                      "What in the fuck?!?!?!"

Valence Effect.  Say it with me.  "Valence...Effect"

• Drool 1

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I’ve been saying for 5 weeks the fascination with Oregon was too much. But the were Texas crowd was louder.  Style points matter more than strength of schedule etc. because these people are dumb fucks. College and always has been about scoring massive amount of points against shit teams and we didn’t do that.  I hope Washington runs their dicks through oregons tonsils 

Maybe don't put so much stock in what Texas fans think about our perception. The writing was on the wall when they didn't drop below us after losing to Washington. The committee was banking on a rematch. They were probably also banking on a Texas OU rematch.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

jort gets in with a FSU loss

we're out right now

bama win kicks out fsu even if they win

hey i just thought of a silver lining:

the ticket market for saturday morning just crashed

Bullshit. FSU loses and we win, we are in. Don't complicate this. It's real simple.

• Hook 'Em 2

what a fucktard!

reece just asked the is boo fucker about the common texas/oregon opponent i.e. tech

texas by 50

oregon by 1 score

the boo fucker AD NC State just totally fucking blew it off and question-asked his way around an answer "we look at everything" and proceeded to no answer the question at all - he must have been prepped for the segment by kevin mar

WE ARE FUCKED

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

jort gets in with a FSU loss

we're out right now

bama win kicks out fsu even if they win

hey i just thought of a silver lining:

the ticket market for saturday morning just crashed

Ohio State won't have the 13th data point nor a championship. They only get in if everyone that could take the 4th spot that could lose does. They would need FSU to lose, Texas to lose, and Bama to lose. 

3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

No, they aren’t. OSU ranking right now means fuck all.

People have lost their minds. OSU will get bumped 100% for a 12-1 Texas. If the top 4 wins, we are probably 5th  in the final rankings and OSU is 8th behind Alabama and Oregon.

It is stupid to worry about where Ohio State is 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 4

Just now, Js1 said:

People have lost their minds. OSU will get bumped 100% for a 12-1 Texas. If the top 4 wins, we are probably 7th in the final rankings and OSU is 8th behind Alabama and Oregon.

It is stupid to worry about where Ohio State is 

We would be 5 in the final rankings, Oregon and OSU would drop behind us. That really is the worst position we can end up in. 

9 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

ESPN is big mad that FSU is gonna get in even with an ugly win. 

Of course they are. They run the bowl game/playoffs. No one will give a fuck about that game and it will be over before halftime. FSU without their QB is a steaming pile of shit. Can you imagine that QB going up against a Georgia front? Lulz. They want the most eyeballs on these games. FSU won't do that. No one wants to see them get in except their own fans. 

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

dude

by default we have washington or oregon AND jort between us and the noles' spot

looks like university of tulane!

image.jpeg.6fa40b898c806d7ea8db550893007f8e.jpeg

Ask yourself what happens to the loser of Washington/Oregon. Do you think the loser is ahead of us, assuming we win? Ohio State falls without a game this weekend. That is set in stone. 

• immamac changed the title to THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]