LSU @ Alabama- CBS

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, BamaATL said:

I have no proof or info, but I can't imagine that he wasn't negatively recruited against due that.  

I only have the one source of info (same source of info that told me Herman would be fired the night before he was-before everyone knew) I trust my source in the sense that Harsin wasn’t a fit and Auburn didn’t care to see if it worked out or not because he rubbed everyone the wrong way. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Anybody recording this game?  I'll trade a six-pack for a screenshot that got past me.  Somebody in the crowd is apparently wearing a baseball cap of my startup company.  Approximately the start of the 4th quarter.

You can probably grab it off youtube in a few days.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Anybody recording this game?  I'll trade a six-pack for a screenshot that got past me.  Somebody in the crowd is apparently wearing a baseball cap of my startup company.  Approximately the start of the 4th quarter.

go fast, because the stream can get nuked at any time but here is a YT stream you can rewind

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You are brane?

I seent it. 

They showed him multiple times how much you pay CBS for that? Lol

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

The ole dirty hit to the QB

It's worth it to knock out Daniels for sure. 

Worth 15 yds

Worth even targeting to knock out Daniels. 

I doubt he's going to get punishment from Bama for that. 

LSU is fucked lol

Bama does it intentionally…..your chances of winning goes way up when a starting QB leaves the game…

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Bama does it intentionally…..your chances of winning goes way up when a starting QB leaves the game…

And they don’t even get punished for it, so of course they keep doing it. 

Daniel’s is done for the night. 

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

Aikman, Staubach, Montana, Bradshaw  etc etc retarded? Ok Ill give you Bradshaw.

Hollywood Henderson's quote about Bradshaw is still an all time great burn:

he mocked the intelligence of Steelers quarterback Terry Bradshaw, whom he said “couldn’t spell ‘cat’ if you spotted him the ‘c” and the “a.’”

7 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I've said this before.  It's dirty as hell but for instance when the QB takes off and pulls that late slide common sense say you take his ass out and trade a defender for a starting QB every day of the week.  Is it sporting?  No, Is it shitty? Yea. But  in a game where teams are looking for every edge they can get I am surprised it is not more of a standing order.  

Edited by Surly Bevo

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

The 2 hits he took from Burt and Marshall of the Giants should have been criminal but I enjoyed the he'll out of them.

It was a different time and a different game back then.  If you watch some of the old NFL films from the 60s it looks like a prison fight.  

• Hook 'Em 1