Miami @ #4 Florida State - ABC

Neonmoon

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
4 minutes ago, Pancho said:
If that was the case we’d already be ranked ahead of them. It’s not fuckery, it’s that we lost and they haven’t. 

I'm sure there's an unbeaten G5 team out there somewhere who deserves a high CFB playoff ranking if that's the most important criteria.

Your logic isn’t very strong here. You know damn well an undefeated P5 team will be over a 1 lost P5 team whether or not a fan base believes they are better than the undefeated. That’s not fuckery. We shouldn’t have lost. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Your logic isn’t very strong here. You know damn well an undefeated P5 team will be over a 1 lost P5 team whether or not a fan base believes they are better than the undefeated. That’s not fuckery. We shouldn’t have lost. 
Welp, guess we're straight up fucked then. Who would you take if we were playing the Noles tonight?

Just now, ousux said:
5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Welp, guess we're straight up fucked then. Who would you take if we were playing the Noles tonight?

Depending on how we look tonight, I would probably take Texas by 2 TDs. 

3 minutes ago, ousux said:
8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

We’re not fucked, but the window is closing for sure. I also think Louisville can play with FSU. (I just don’t see Florida hanging with FSU at all, Florida sucks donkey dick.)

Who I would take in Texas/FSU is irrelevant. That’s now how the committee decides who is in and who isn’t.