Miami @ #4 Florida State - ABC

Neonmoon

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Like the announcers said the ACC officials will have to answer for that call. Hope Canes can win despite the home cooking from the refs.

The announcers can say that, but they would not be correct.  Officials never have to face the media or account for their actions publically post game.  It's one of the sketchiest things in all of sports that everybody else involved has to answer questions but the officials do not.  

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 3

Just now, ousux said:
3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:
It won’t matter. FSU is going to get all the calls. That has to be some of the worst I’ve seen this year. It’s absolutely a crock of shit. 

To who? They're simply preserving the ACC playoff chance as they're directed.

Yeh. I tend to forget we have no true governing body in CFB and it’s the Wild West out there now. Rules don’t matter anymore. 

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I wonder whatever happened to that hot FSU chick who was always getting her picture taken at games, the gal who got mixed up a bit with Brett Favre?

Mixed up a bit with? That’s generous wording for being sent dick pics by a person you’ve never met 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, WBT said:

This miami qb sucks.  Not sure how cristobal decided he was better than van Dime.

Big punt return might do it.

For a moment I really thought Miami could pull it off. Just by coincidence I re-watched the U doc yesterday, so I had some extra interest in the Miami / FSU game. 

Then remembered Cristobal is the Miami HC..but I'm still pulling for da U

EDIT.: WHAT A FUCKING CATCH

Edited by Ashylarry