Texas vs tcu - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Preseason, Sark said Ewers would take a big jump. I wanted to believe him but also wanted to see it. We'll, I've seen it. He's legit.

I’m glad there is someone that thinks Ewers is legit. He seems far from “legit” to me. Have we already forgotten how bad he was struggling before he got hurt.

There are a lot of QBs in the country that would be putting up insane numbers with these weapons.

I’d love for him to get there, and I think he can - but he looks scared af out there and every pass play I feel has a chance of being picked off. He does have flashes.

He needs to come back next year.

Just now, Sgt Hulk said:

This mother fu ker marked it short then called it a first down I mean he knows we are gonna shit away the lead but still 

I’m just glad Sark called out the refs or we wouldn’t have gotten any of those calls on Worthy. 
I wish I was joking but there’s a straight line there.

Its no a coincidence.

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't know if anyone watching realizes it but Dusty has repeatedly given us a look inside a QB's head. Really insightful, such as:

-after the interception, QB really wishes he could have that one back

-shit throw in the dirt, he really wishes he could have that one back

Just really indepth commentary getting you into the game. It's like I am on the field with his brilliant and penetrating announcing. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, wutang75 said:

I’m glad there is someone that thinks Ewers is legit. He seems far from “legit” to me. Have we already forgotten how bad he was struggling before he got hurt.

There are a lot of QBs in the country that would be putting up insane numbers with these weapons.

I’d love for him to get there, and I think he can - but he looks scared af out there and every pass play I feel has a chance of being picked off. He does have flashes.

Lol. No he doesn't.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wutang75 said:

Exactly. He needs another year but orange glasses blind people. I put him 3rd round at best.

Edited by Enemy07

• Pancho unpinned this topic