What's this i'm reading about Sam Ehlinger pimping some sort of caffeinated gum?

Goo Punch

some dudes on another board are all up in arms about Ehlinger seemingly involved in some deal to promote some kind of caffeinated gum. sounds pretty dumb to me, but i also doubt that he'd be doing anything to jeopardize his eligibility. anybody know more?

Edited by Goo Punch

8 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

some dudes on another board are all up in arms about Ehlinger seemingly involved in some deal to promote some kind of caffeinated gum.  sounds pretty dumb to me, but i also doubt that he'd be doing anything to jeopardize his eligibility. anybody know more?

Who cares what BYU thinks?

8 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

some dudes on another board are all up in arms about Ehlinger seemingly involved in some deal to promote some kind of caffeinated gum.  sounds pretty dumb to me, but i also doubt that he'd be doing anything to jeopardize his eligibility. anybody know more?

Like the floater into the end zone in OT dumb or nah?

• Like 1

Launched by a team of young entrepreneurs in Austin, Texas, Rev Gum was created with one goal in mind: to make energy products more portable and better tasting. One pack contains 6 gems, the caffeine equivalent of 6 cups of coffee in a better tasting, more efficient form. No matter where you are, what your goal is, carrying a pack of Rev Gum enables you to be Be Intensely Here.

Maybe friends or relatives?

25 minutes ago, abuelo gringo said:

Launched by a team of young entrepreneurs in Austin, Texas, Rev Gum was created with one goal in mind: to make energy products more portable and better tasting. One pack contains 6 gems, the caffeine equivalent of 6 cups of coffee in a better tasting, more efficient form. No matter where you are, what your goal is, carrying a pack of Rev Gum enables you to be Be Intensely Here.

Maybe friends or relatives?

Most likely a friend's company that he is just trying to help out with some exposure. 

3 hours ago, pearlandhorn said:

Maybe he created a new gum that will help him not throw the ball to the other team?  Genius idea.  Limited market though because if he's smart, he won't sell it to scheduled opponent QBs.

Or maybe he gives it to the oline who consistently open some running lanes and take more pressure off of a a young QB.

14 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

some dudes on another board are all up in arms about Ehlinger seemingly involved in some deal to promote some kind of caffeinated gum. sounds pretty dumb to me, but i also doubt that he'd be doing anything to jeopardize his eligibility. anybody know more?

Could be a friend's company, could be a campus rep like Red Bull does a lot - don't see a big problem.